ArrowOS 12.0 [android-12.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima)
EARLY/PREREALSE VANILLA/GAPPS builds!
/* * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you. * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device. * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby */
ArrowOS is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.
Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
PayPal: Donate to us
Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out
- Almost everything
WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
- You tell me
- ArrowOS ships with source compiled vendor and odm partitions.
Click here to Download
Tip: Select OEM -> Device, choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
Suggested recovery: ArrowOS Recovery - https://sourceforge.net/projects/kubersharma001/files/vayu/ArrowOS-recovery/
Suggested firmware: Any MIUI 12 R firmware will work; I used MIUI 126.96.36.199, and188.8.131.52 for testing.
- Remove any fingerprint, PIN, or password in MIUI
- Unlock the bootloader
- Transfer ROM to internal storage
- Install any suitable recovery
- Flash ROM zip file
- Do a data wipe in recovery (format data)
- Reboot to the system, wait, and enjoy
- Download via OTA Updater and let it automatically install; OR
- Download an update, transfer to internal/external storage (always check file sha256)
- Reboot to recovery; Flash ROM zip and reboot.
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity
Donate to Maintainer:
UPI: [email protected]
ROM Source- https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source- https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_vayu