• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development ArrowOS 12.0 [android-12.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
Hello, I would like to try this ROM, but the failure of twrp after installing it throws me back because I would not know what to do if the recovery starts but does not work.

On the other hand, I would like to install the gapps on my own. Is there a place where the gapps for A12 can be downloaded?

Greetings and thank you.

Paucake

Jul 16, 2015
Great rom!

Only problem is led notification light is very very dim
And fingerprint sensor sometimes doesn't work
Will report shortly on gitlab.

Other than that - very stable 👍👍

Last edited:
Reactions: cavinrocks

TioCareca

Timuela

Oct 25, 2017

you got some options, you even can use your pc for it 😉
wow, this is the first time i'm reading this. I've always use the rename .apk to .zip method. Btw you haven't answer my other question. If you have used Arrow Recovery, does it have "Install Zip" option? Thanks for the big help, really appreciate it.

MATR!X

Jun 10, 2013
Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
Hello, I would like to try this ROM, but the failure of twrp after installing it throws me back because I would not know what to do if the recovery starts but does not work.

On the other hand, I would like to install the gapps on my own. Is there a place where the gapps for A12 can be downloaded?

Greetings and thank you.

Thanks, I'll look for them.
For the twrp issue, would you know how to do it? I would not like to install the rom and the recovery stops working.
All the best.

arrow recovery don't have install zip option, and twrp can't read internal storage. How can i install zip or root? Thanks
Remove the rom password and finger print and then boot to the twrp
This should fix your problem...

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
Remove the rom password and finger print and then boot to the twrp
This should fix your problem...
Hello, I have not had problems with the recovery after installing the rom, because when I went to install it, I saw that a colleague commented on the problem, and in fear that I could not use twrp, I preferred not to install it.
But I don't know, it's weird because I have an arrow in A11 version, and I haven't had any problems with twrp.

MATR!X

Jun 10, 2013
Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
Hello, I have not had problems with the recovery after installing the rom, because when I went to install it, I saw that a colleague commented on the problem, and in fear that I could not use twrp, I preferred not to install it.
But I don't know, it's weird because I have an arrow in A11 version, and I haven't had any problems with twrp.
To access the internal storage in twrp you need to enter the rom password at twrp first, but in this rom u can't enter the password of the rom at twrp and twrp can't access the rom password somehow!
That's why u cant access the internal storage in twrp after flashing this rom!
If you remove the rom password and finger print and then boot to twrp, it's should work fine...
Otherwise you need to wipe everything to get twrp working or use adb sideload.

Last edited:
Reactions: kra_ppo

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
To access the internal storage in twrp you need to enter the rom password at twrp first, but in this rom u can't enter the password of the rom at twrp and twrp can't access the rom password somehow!
That's why u cant access the internal storage in twrp after flashing this rom!
If you remove the rom password and finger print and then boot to twrp, it's should work fine...
Otherwise you need to wipe everything to get twrp working or use adb sideload.
Hello, thanks for the clarification. I'd clear passwords before rebooting into twrp.
One doubt, if I'm on this rom, and then I want to install another one, could I go to twrp and through the microSd (external storage I understand), to be able to install it from there without problems?
Greetings and thank you.

MATR!X

Jun 10, 2013
Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
Hello, thanks for the clarification. I'd clear passwords before rebooting into twrp.
One doubt, if I'm on this rom, and then I want to install another one, could I go to twrp and through the microSd (external storage I understand), to be able to install it from there without problems?
Greetings and thank you.
Installed this rom again to answer this question.
Unfortunately the twrp can't mount the storage even if you remove the rom password!
But there is a solution to get it working! In twrp do a format data and reboot again to twrp, Then its work fine and you can install another rom from sd card or just use adb sideload...

Last edited:
Reactions: ianseer

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
Installed this rom again to answer this question.
Unfortunately the twrp can't mount the storage even if you remove the rom password!
But there is a solution to get it working! In twrp do a format data and reboot again to twrp, Then its work fine and you can install another rom from sd card or just use adb sideload...
Haha thanks for the experimentation. I see you like messing around 😆

I always do the data formatting thing like this: format data: yes - and then all the wipes, and once done, I restart the recovery to install. Would this be enough?
A greeting and thanks for the help

Laguna001

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, android car does not work.
Previously in android 11 it worked correctly but it no longer works with version 12
:(

Top Liked Posts