• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development ArrowOS 12.0 [android-12.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Pero55

Jan 28, 2011
Why animations Is not very smoothely? arrow 11 has an absolutely smooth animation

Laguna001

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with the android car app.

The following message appears when I connect it to the car

"Android auto detected an error Communication error 22 -This device does not have android car pre-installed. Android car must be included in the operating system for it to work properly"

índice.jpg

I hope you can help me
Thanks

MrMutlu

Nov 3, 2015
İstanbul
Hi, I just flashed ArrowOS 12.0 Offical GAPPS today. And I wanted to install the Magisk for root access. When I try to boot Recovery, its not open and bootloop itself. Phone is booting normally but can't boot Recovery. The reocvery is OrangeFox. I tried to flash ArrowOS Recovery from fastboot. But my device is not detected in fastboot. How can I enter the recovery?

Alec Chan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, I just flashed ArrowOS 12.0 Offical GAPPS today. And I wanted to install the Magisk for root access. When I try to boot Recovery, its not open and bootloop itself. Phone is booting normally but can't boot Recovery. The reocvery is OrangeFox. I tried to flash ArrowOS Recovery from fastboot. But my device is not detected in fastboot. How can I enter the recovery?
For me, I just press and hold the power and volume up button until there is a unlocked icon on the top near the camera, and it get in the recovery.

MATR!X

Jun 10, 2013
Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
Try FastbootD
Install the adb and adb drivers then connect your phone to pc when it's on while usb debugging is on too
open cmd and type "adb reboot fastboot"
your phone will reboot to FastbootD and u can try to flash arrow recovery
But for flash img file's such magisk patched boot u need to use twrp recovery or just use fastboot flash boot command.

Last edited:

MeT_49

Dec 15, 2018
This rom has nothing special! It's just android 12 without any of A12 features!!!
You don't have the A12 widgets like clock or weather!
You don't have the google apps with material you design! except the calculator app!
You don't have the themed icons for homescreen, the app gride and wallpaper colors options in wallpaper and style!!!
Even if u change the wallpaper the colors not change and they're always blue!!!
The settings missed important options as well!!!
And with all this the rom is unstable too!!!
If you work a little with this rom and the phone gets a little warmer, the rom become super laggy and the performance drop a lot!!!
i worked with this rom less than 10 minutes and then ran the antutu test, its score 380k!!!!!! less than X3 NFC!!!! when the device is cold it can score around 550k but the performance will be drop after 10 minutes of working!!!
I know it's a beta and early access rom but it was the first A12 rom for X3 Pro and after 15 days and official release i expected much more!!!
Even the unofficial ports ROMs like Pixel Experience A12 with 5 days old much better and it's stable with all the A12 features... (No offence)
I apologize for my bad english...
cheers

Reactions: Andmanx and ary_evo

fusteret

May 26, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello guys!! Works like a charm and battery life is great!! Are we expecting an Android Auto fix anytime soon? It's the only thing I really miss. Great work by the dev team!

arik100

Apr 6, 2012
anyone experiencing problems with netflix?
can't download from playstore.
downloaded the apk, when launching it says this device isn' t supported by the app.
i pass safetynet checks.

Last edited:

mshoaib7

Oct 9, 2015
Allahabad
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
This rom has nothing special! It's just android 12 without any of A12 features!!!
You don't have the A12 widgets like clock or weather!
You don't have the google apps with material you design! except the calculator app!
You don't have the themed icons for homescreen, the app gride and wallpaper colors options in wallpaper and style!!!
Even if u change the wallpaper the colors not change and they're always blue!!!
The settings missed important options as well!!!
And with all this the rom is unstable too!!!
If you work a little with this rom and the phone gets a little warmer, the rom become super laggy and the performance drop a lot!!!
i worked with this rom less than 10 minutes and then ran the antutu test, its score 380k!!!!!! less than X3 NFC!!!! when the device is cold it can score around 550k but the performance will be drop after 10 minutes of working!!!
I know it's a beta and early access rom but it was the first A12 rom for X3 Pro and after 15 days and official release i expected much more!!!
Even the unofficial ports ROMs like Pixel Experience A12 with 5 days old much better and it's stable with all the A12 features... (No offence)
I apologize for my bad english...
cheers
It's an early build and will take some time to become stable. Nobody is forcing you to use it.

kubersharma

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
New Delhi , India
I didn't say that i had to use this rom! already switched to another one!!!
And i don't think that i need your permission to share my opinion about it!!!
It's a free hobby.

It's not just about satisfaction to an user about more and more rom features, it's about getting things ready, adapting the device sources for newer android version and porting changes from last android release to new one.

You can see all the WIP work being done on ArrowOS: https://review.arrowos.net/q/status:open

AND check what all changes are now part of ArrowOS here: https://review.arrowos.net/q/status:merged

Also, hardly 2 people work on device sources on this device, me included.
So, if you think you get something different anywhere else you are wrong the roms you use also make use of my device sources, so please watch it when you start disrespecting to an open source project which is doing everything for free and sharing builds to people like you to have alternative to OEM skins and other roms.

kubersharma

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
New Delhi , India

Top Liked Posts