Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread
Hello.
Great ROM, thanks @kubersharma.
An i missing something, but I don't see anywhere OTA function?
How can I update the ROM in arrow recovery? I only see option "apply update" no file manager.
LE: adb sideload, I guess?
Download the ROM and move it to USB or sdcard and choose apply update. U can choose file to flash there, or u can use adb if u want.

raolleel

Nov 19, 2008
Wuppertal
OTA would ne sweet.

But even without, it's a quite nice ROM for it's age. I use it as a daily driver :)

Last edited:

Bundy12

Oct 31, 2016
Hello, how to modify the navigation keys?
Screenshot_20211111-104057227~2.jpg

em40

Nov 29, 2011
Riga
Google Nexus 4
Sony Xperia SP
Great and fast rom. Been using as daily driver for over a week now without any issues. With a few tries got Viper4android working. Didnt like CameraGo app, MGC 8.2 from Parrot043 does the job great.
Would be great to get few things if possible:
-Flashlight gesture shortcut (like holding power button)
-quick settings modification (as scrolling from one side down opens full panel instead scrolling twice)
-2 button navigation (and also swap navigation keys, as already mentioned above)
-change theme colors independently of wallpaper (or is it a12 feature?)
-maybe some more costumization options
-OTA option in settings

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, thanks for the Rom. In my case, I have some problem with w.app. Sometimes I receive the messages, and others that only reach me if I enter the application.

On the other hand, is there any possibility to remove the pop-up notifications like in A11?

Greetings and thank you.

lastbreath2k17

Dec 28, 2016
Hi, I'm currently using ArrowOS 11 with TWRP recovery.

Can I install ArrowOS 12 directly via TWRP, or do I need to flash ArrowRecovery first?

Also, do I need to install the stock miui rom first, as I've heard that some custom roms require you to be at the stock miui rom ?

yuwai

Nov 14, 2010
Hi, I'm currently using ArrowOS 11 with TWRP recovery.

Can I install ArrowOS 12 directly via TWRP, or do I need to flash ArrowRecovery first?

Also, do I need to install the stock miui rom first, as I've heard that some custom roms require you to be at the stock miui rom ?
yes, you can download os 12 moves to sd card, and after flash.

Top Liked Posts