Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

Superbia_

Aug 3, 2021
Is there a way to go back to Arrow 11? I flashed Arrow 12, everything was fine but I kinda missed some of the missing features of Arrow 11. I was trying to reflash it via TWRP but I can't seem to find my internal storage.

D

Deleted member 11588735

Can anyone can tell me what drivers are in android 12 in app like AIDA64 display ?
There are new or the same v502?

mitza97

Sep 30, 2017
I have a problem in all versions.
Whenever i call somebody, i don't hear any sound of ringing, just hear the person when responding to my call. NO ringing sound in the speaker.
Somebody have experienced the same behaviour? Only on this A12 rom i got this problem.

arik100

Apr 6, 2012
anyway to update the last build without needing to reinstall the recovery? it always reverts to arrowos recovery..
or do i need to fastboot recovery and then...

AleLuiA_25

May 8, 2011
Guys with problem ghost Touch, the oficial global rom Miui 12.5.5.0 already fix this, is sad no one custom rom fix this but is what we have..

Reactions: ikatuga
D

Deleted member 11588735

What version of GPU drivers are in this version ? Adreno V502 or v530 ?

Mörbiuzx

Nov 26, 2021
Can I install updates from SD card using TWRP? Or I must use Arrow recovery to do so?

Also, if I can install from TWRP, should I just dirty flash the ROM?

Edit: I (dirty) flashed the update from the SD card using TWRP and everything worked perfectly. Leaving this here in case anyone else has the same doubt in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: K001droid

Top Liked Posts