Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

Zivilist2

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks for this rom. Running it for 24h now.
Two minor issues I found:
  • It's possible to switch from gesture layout to the classic three button (back home apps) layout. But I couldn't find a way to reverse the buttons (apps home back). That would be a very nice thing to have back.
  • There seems to be a problem with SD cards. Although the card is perfectly alright and compatible (used to install in twrp) I am asked whether I want to use it to extend file space or use as portable storage. When clicking 'portable' I am asked to format the card. While formating the phone reboots. Card is still not readable.

Dec 5, 2021
Hello, can you tell me about update. How should I do it? Download newest arrow OS vanilla build? And go to recovery (I have orange fox) and install it like a normal rom? Will it update my older version arrow OS 12? Or there is a another way to do it?

Mörbiuzx

Nov 26, 2021
Hello, can you tell me about update. How should I do it? Download newest arrow OS vanilla build? And go to recovery (I have orange fox) and install it like a normal rom? Will it update my older version arrow OS 12? Or there is a another way to do it?
Just download Vanilla or GAPPS ROM (depending which one you have), copy to SD or USB OTG, go to recovery, flash it (no need to wipe or format data), then reboot. That's all

Inpain

Aug 22, 2011
Kuwait
I'm trying to download the ROM from the site, under Xiaomi I don't see Vayu or Bhima .. Is it taken down for some reason?

Dec 5, 2021
@kubersharma
I have a problem. My phone keeps rebooting when I leave the house. It can reboot on a short walk. It can be 1 time or several times. When I am at home everything is ok. I think it might have to do with Wi-Fi or the GSM network. I checked in different places (cities) and everywhere the same thing. Are there logs somewhere that can be uploaded and checked?

gzabka

Jan 16, 2018
I have twrp installed here, running arrow 11.. how do I unninstall it and install arrow recovery instead??

giangnvh

Dec 1, 2017
Yes ghost touch is a hardware problem but I think it was resolved with software. I installed elite ROM 21.11.24 and for the 4 following days I didn't experienced the ghost touch problem. Miui 12.5.5
I second that. I'm using Arrowos android 11 before and the ghost touch happen almost all the time. After try this ROM (elite ROM latest), no ghost touch so far (2 days) . However, I must deal again with the sluggish of MIUI (no where as smooth as Arrowos and the like).

LilyRose2798

Dec 7, 2021
Hi, loving the ROM so far. Just wondering if there was any way to turn off the notification light when charging? Can't seem to find a setting for it.
I couldn't find a setting either so I worked around it with Tasker by creating a profile that runs the following shell command when charging (State > Power) to turn off the LED:
Bash:
echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/white/max_brightness
And then I revert it back when I stop charging (State > Power > tick Invert) with:
Bash:
echo 255 > /sys/class/leds/white/max_brightness
Do note that you'll need to enable running those tasks as root for them to work.

Reactions: R4Ck

joostnl

Sep 30, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Install went great, i need root for addblocking no otherway i think? Safety net now passing with magisk. I put animator duration scale to 0.5 for smoother experience when opening apps. Keep up the great work

Last edited:

lordsnipe

May 22, 2009
I couldn't find a setting either so I worked around it with Tasker by creating a profile that runs the following shell command when charging (State > Power) to turn off the LED:
Bash:
echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/white/max_brightness
And then I revert it back when I stop charging (State > Power > tick Invert) with:
Bash:
echo 255 > /sys/class/leds/white/max_brightness
Do note that you'll need to enable running those tasks as root for them to work.
Thanks for the workaround .. I do have Tasker, but haven't installed root.

I'm guessing root would need to be reapplied every time the ROM is updated?

lordsnipe

May 22, 2009
Also, on a different note, does anyone know how to get the default small date/weather widget back on the home screen? I removed it and can't find it in the widget section to put it back.

Top Liked Posts