Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Frenik

Aug 8, 2007
Finally got around to updating. Dirty flash from v12 March 0? to 12.1 28/5 + NoGravity + Magisk.
Haven't come across any issues so far (just launcher layout reset to default). (y)
Thanks @kubersharma001

Reactions: satanas17

DenisMeyers

Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone feel like it's a bit of a gas guzzler recently? After the update on the 25th of May I started noticing that my battery would drain faster than usual (went from 2 days of use to about 1¼ days).
Checked if it could be an app running in the background, no dice. Restarting the device daily shows little to no improvement. I do have 120Hz refresh rate active though, so I could still go back to the 2 days but I'd rather have the 120. Non-rooted btw.
Could it also be that I just updated it via the updater (Dirty flash, automatic procedure via TWRP)?
Otherwise very solid rom, been using it for two months, and besides a little bug where if the on-screen keyboard is up and I open recents menu, it stops and freaks out for a bit, then locks the menu as if the animation didn't finish (I'm using the gesture nav-bar), I've had no issues. This happens maybe 1/4 times in the exact scenario. Still the best of the roms that I tried.

Than0sk1896

May 12, 2016
I've found a small bug with the alarm icon on the status bar. Even when I don't have any alarms active, the icon is still visible at the status bar.

Anyone else noticed it?

Feenfleisch

Nov 22, 2010
After the last update (05/25) my phone crashes regularly (shuts down) and then cannot be rebooted again. Only after some time and long press on the start Button. After last Update no improvement

LEIBE

Jan 21, 2011
Istanbul
hello everybody,Using this ROM for more than a month great work thnks developers,
batery drain is an issue I have the same opinion on thhis matter drains faster,
Thnks again for the hard work to the DEVS
CHEERS

Colonelex

Aug 16, 2021
Updated to 1/6. After 2 updates with no issues my permission got reset again with this one not sure why it started to happen again.

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Updated (dirty flashed via adb sideload) from April to June build, magisk + nogravity, everything works as it should so far, thanks!

Handrey00

Feb 7, 2019
Latest update seems to work just fine for me. But there's one bug that occurs to me. I can't setup fingerprint unlock :/

Superbia_

Aug 3, 2021
Anyone here who uses the official twitter app? Are you guys also experiencing lag while scrolling through your timeline?

sistroy

Dec 31, 2014
Screenshot_20220607-072102_Quickstep.png
Screenshot_20220607-072046_Quickstep.png

light and dark mode doesn't work properly in the status bar.

Reactions: Handrey00

Handrey00

Feb 7, 2019
If you experience weird bugs no one has, format data clean flash, use the g apps version. No magisk or exposed. Try again
I was thinking about flashing stock then come back to this so it may get fixed.

As i said earlier, when I want to setup my fingerprint, the setting window closes if I can say it like this.
To be more accurate. I'm in security settings, I have a PIN security already on. Ok. Tapping on Fingerprint menu, it asks to enter the PIN to get into fingerprint setting and it just shuts down.
Maybe something weird happened when I've flashed Elite ROM. After 5 mins of stock-like taste&feeling, I've flashed arrow back
Except FP, no problems so far
Edit:Forgot to mention everything got clean flashed. I don't like dirty flash :p

Top Liked Posts