Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

DJPRMF

Reactions: Ronho113

Colonelex

Aug 16, 2021
Updated to Jun 13 permissions didn't reset this time.

Edit: Just realised some issues for me with this latest version. Apps in landscape mode will cut partially into the status bar and when you transit into recent apps from apps with landscape mode, sometimes apps that were in portrait mode will auto rotate into landscape even when auto-rotate isn't turned on.

Last edited:

Colonelex

Aug 16, 2021
Permissions reseting is something that can happen even in vanilla android builds.
Is NOT a bug.
Well I do think if the same thing keeps happening every update and then it stops something could have been changed but that is just me. The problem with landscape mode though, am I the only one experiencing it?

Screenshot_20220614-083657_Settings.png

Last edited:

DJPRMF

Well I do think if the same thing keeps happening every update and then it stops something could have been changed but that is just me. The problem with landscape mode though, am I the only one experiencing it?

View attachment 5637171

As stated, permissions reset is something that can happend in any Android 12 update (in fact, can also happen in any other Android version). Is not only this ROM, happens in vanilla Android for any other device.

In short, and because i already saw many post about this: permissions reset is not a bug, is not a issue with this ROM and is not itself a major issue at all - most permissions that are actually needed are asked once again when you open the app.

If consider that a bug, then report it to the AOSP of Android 12.1.

Handrey00

Feb 7, 2019
I've noticed that my device stays warmer and the battery seems to drain with the latest update 🤷🏻‍♂️
Edit:<< 13 jun update. Didn't noticed 14 jun update showed up

Last edited:

i_sagnik

Sep 3, 2021
West Bengal
Hey guys, I am observing insane battery drain with high temperature and the cpu cores are stuck in high freq. when the phone is idle. This happens suddenly after like one month of usage in most ArrowOS builds.
Screenshot_20220615-135620_Castro.png
Screenshot_20220615-135804_Castro.png
Screenshot_20220615-135828_Castro.png

This is a very annoying bug... and everytime to fix this I have to install the latest ArrowOS build. Then again the bug reappears after some weeks. BTW, I don't play games and do heavy tasking on my phone.

Reactions: d_g_m_2000

Ronho113

Sep 22, 2018
Hi all, I'm flashing Arrow OS for the first time. My phone is on Miui 13 and after reading about checking Anti Version I still dont know if the latest Arrow 12.1 is safe to flash? How can I check ARB index of Arrow OS?

Thanks!

Ronho113

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, I have 2 questions:

1. Is it safe to delete this to free up some storage space?

Screenshot_20220617-061000_Updater.png
2. The Camera Go doesn't seem to support 48 MP and digital image stabilization, are there any ways to fix these?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts