Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

rakadoank

Apr 22, 2022
Can someone help me why i can't use fingerprint after i installed ArrowOS 12.1 VANILLA, with this gapps https://drive.google.com/drive/mobi...Z_1SQaoitN0a0iDkXdqXGHGCg?sort=13&direction=a

and, with TWRP.

I've tried Format Data, but still not working.

FYI, in the first setup, i didn't set a pin or password on purpose, to avoid a loop (google asking - set pin / insert pin - google asking again). It seems because the fingerprint is not working.

I tried set fingerprint later on settings, but the settings app is force closed, right after i tap "Fingerprint".

quazar666

May 5, 2010
No touchscreen issues. I do have issues with my camera not storing images. Not sure if this is related to ArrowOS as the issue started a few days after updating...

Edit: the SD card has died.

Last edited:

khusika

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2013
Sidoarjo
khusika.dev
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi 8
GPS isn't working on vanilla build. GPS Test shows 'no fix'.
This happens due to denial location permission of com.google.android.gms.
This can be fixed by grant the location permission using adb shell

Code:
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Anyone else have this issue? It has been present ever since status bar icon packs were added.

Yes, i have your same icon, with a "!", but when i re-enable the mobile data the "!" disappear and work properly. Guess is normal, but indeed would be much better to have the signal strenght even if the mobile data is disabled.

rakadoank

Apr 22, 2022
Can someone help me why i can't use fingerprint after i installed ArrowOS 12.1 VANILLA, with this gapps https://drive.google.com/drive/mobi...Z_1SQaoitN0a0iDkXdqXGHGCg?sort=13&direction=a

and, with TWRP.

I've tried Format Data, but still not working.

FYI, in the first setup, i didn't set a pin or password on purpose, to avoid a loop (google asking - set pin / insert pin - google asking again). It seems because the fingerprint is not working.

I tried set fingerprint later on settings, but the settings app is force closed, right after i tap "Fingerprint".
i ended up using ArrowOS with Gapps and the fingerprint problem is gone.

Reckerr

Feb 26, 2012
I'm still on Arrow 12.0 March Build working perfectly. Not one flaw.
Should I risk updating to this just to have newer?

I'm seeing a LOT of issues. Anyone can confirm they have none at all. Please and which build they are on.

i_sagnik

Sep 3, 2021
West Bengal
I'm still on Arrow 12.0 March Build working perfectly. Not one flaw.
Should I risk updating to this just to have newer?

I'm seeing a LOT of issues. Anyone can confirm they have none at all. Please and which build they are on.
I am using latest A12.1 with NGK kernel and rooted the device. It's smoother than cutting butter! All banking apps are also working by using zygisk!

Reactions: satanas17

i_sagnik

Sep 3, 2021
West Bengal
Don't fret! Life can be much easy if you just do it and soon you find out you should have done it earlier!
I was afraid to root my phone, use custom kernel,etc. and was afraid that stuff may break but when I did it, I was amazed by how easy and simple it was, you just need to carefully follow the steps.

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Xperia XZ2
Okay... Batterylife can be pretty neat.
Screenshot_20220625-002537_Einstellungen.png
5 days with 5h+ SoT and lots of Bluetooth music streaming.
Still on June

But I'm on TWRP an want to install Arrow recovery. How can I achieve this?
Download arrow recover.img
Reboot into TWRP.
Install IMG file -> to recovery.
Reboot into recovery to check, or system you don't need it.

Reactions: Nollie8969

Top Liked Posts