Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Nollie8969

Dec 31, 2016
Did it start like this for you ?

I installed Vanilla + nikgapps core today. At 90% I got only 15 hours. Did not use it at all. Went back to Lineage + MindtheGapps and got over 2 days just after install (92%).

So, good for you, but how does it increase in time ? Calibration of stats ?

Abobaker/akh

Apr 21, 2020
The best of the best roms out there , but ive had an issue a couple of days ago , the screen started glitching after the latest update , turning green , blue , a rainbow like an old tv lol , i dont know if anyone have had this issue before , at the beginning when the glitch happened the first time , it was solved by turning the screen off and on , the next day the issue would last longer , a minute or two , with the screen going black , but still the lcd pixels are lit , but the screen is dark , and now it turns off for at least 5 to 8 hours a day , and when it turns on , it keeps glitching until it goes black again , i formatted data , cache , system , re flashed the latest ArrowOs , same thing , can anyone give me a piece of advice ? Would be appreciated

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
The best of the best roms out there , but ive had an issue a couple of days ago , the screen started glitching after the latest update , turning green , blue , a rainbow like an old tv lol , i dont know if anyone have had this issue before , at the beginning when the glitch happened the first time , it was solved by turning the screen off and on , the next day the issue would last longer , a minute or two , with the screen going black , but still the lcd pixels are lit , but the screen is dark , and now it turns off for at least 5 to 8 hours a day , and when it turns on , it keeps glitching until it goes black again , i formatted data , cache , system , re flashed the latest ArrowOs , same thing , can anyone give me a piece of advice ? Would be appreciated
These are signs that phone is going to die very soon, maybe try reflashing stock rom, but I doubt it will help, this is most definitely HW issue.

Reactions: k3lcior

Root_Noob2007

May 16, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
can magisk survive the ota if i use the ota updater?

i used the recovery flash method and it works(and i seen threads on that magisk does survival image more properly with this method)

idiegovs3

Nov 30, 2021
Just clean flashed lasted version with gapps. Sometimes recent screen freezes and cannot move to the app.

cauzed

Jul 1, 2022
Russia
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
hi all. just installed arrowos 12.1 for poco x3 pro and got one issue
120hz working in os but not working in game like mobile legends( i dont even have option ultra refresh rate thatt means 120hz) in miui it was workin. help pls?

ttkian

Feb 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Can i dirty flash the updates?
Cause cleanflashing is too much hassle or i have to get the otas monthly basis.
But if i could dirty flash,it would save me by a lot.
Yes, you can dirty flash the update. I have been doing it from February and never have any problems. I am using Arrow recovery for the dirty flash, not the ota.

If you are rooted, you have to re-flash Magisk too as it doesn't survive.

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
So can i do,
``` (I)dirty flash ota.
```
```(ii)dirty flash magisk.
```

Like this?
This is how I do every update: download latest rom, kernel (I use Nogravity, lots of profiles), put it on SDcard, flash rom and kernel from orangefox, reboot, go to fastboot to flash patched boot.img from magisk to enable root, done. Been doing it ever since and no problems whatsoever.

Root_Noob2007

May 16, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
This is how I do every update: download latest rom, kernel (I use Nogravity, lots of profiles), put it on SDcard, flash rom and kernel from orangefox, reboot, go to fastboot to flash patched boot.img from magisk to enable root, done. Been doing it ever since and no problems whatsoever.

U are using A12.1?
So u are using ofrp!
Thanks for the tip I tried to arrows recovery but it's just minimal recovery for ota .
Will shift to twrp or ofrp depending on which is more updated as ofrp is lagging behind since June update.

And I used the zip recovery method to flash magisk and it works so am gonna use that method for some time till I have some probs .

Thanks for the help!

Top Liked Posts