Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
U are using A12.1?
So u are using ofrp!
Thanks for the tip I tried to arrows recovery but it's just minimal recovery for ota .
Will shift to twrp or ofrp depending on which is more updated as ofrp is lagging behind since June update.

And I used the zip recovery method to flash magisk and it works so am gonna use that method for some time till I have some probs .

Thanks for the help!
Yea, I plan to switch to whichever recovery first releases stable with decryption, since maybe data format will be required.

sakeyo

Jan 2, 2018
I was able to switch from Pixel Experience to crDroid from PE recovery. Without losing data and everything working correctly. But trying to switch from crDroid to ArrowOS didn't boot. Does anyone know the reason? Didn't I do something wrong?

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to include the xaiomi camera on this rom because that is the only reason why i jump to CRdriod because of the camera.
I tried gcam already and the result is very bad on night shots.

mr.onegin

Nov 10, 2008
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Is it possible to include the xaiomi camera on this rom because that is the only reason why i jump to CRdriod because of the camera.
I tried gcam already and the result is very bad on night shots.
Gcam has Astrophotography mode, just need to stay still. Xiaomi camera has to high white ballance, smaller angle and makes all photos to cold, I'm happy with latest 8.4 MGC and settings for our device.

Top Liked Posts