Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Root_Noob2007

May 16, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@kubersharma001
there is a bug with the phone app in vayu(arrowos 12.1 Latest)

sometime,it doesn't show the call being received or can either send call.i have to restart the phone to do it.it just rings the phone(the ringtone is there but the call can't be interacted)
only trigger i could get is enabled zygisk in magisk .but after disabling zygisk it didn't do that.
but ig that's a coincidence.

So ,reaching to the devs for help and if u need any document ,please ping.

kubersharma001

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
New Delhi , India
@kubersharma001
there is a bug with the phone app in vayu(arrowos 12.1 Latest)

sometime,it doesn't show the call being received or can either send call.i have to restart the phone to do it.it just rings the phone(the ringtone is there but the call can't be interacted)
only trigger i could get is enabled zygisk in magisk .but after disabling zygisk it didn't do that.
but ig that's a coincidence.

So ,reaching to the devs for help and if u need any document ,please ping.
Maybe the reason is something less, vayu is my primary and I have done multiple calling over this month.

But I use GAPPS variant, please try removing all the mods and see

Wodkaboobs

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone pls Help me to flash 12.1?

I have the ArrowOS Recovery and i Cant flash IT over the Recovery. So i would love to Install the new Recovery at first. But How?

I downloaded the Miflash Tool but it wont Work.

Why tf does this device has everytime a problem If i want to Update or flash IT.

Wodkaboobs

Feb 7, 2022
A Little Update. I installed succesfully the recovery from the first Side. But i still Cant flash to 12.1?

Someone has any Idea?

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I also use GAPP variant and ig it really triggers after i use zygisk on,cause i am using it for 2 days without zygisk(magisk daemon)off and its not doing any prob.
But i am concerned zygisk is needed in some cases.

I really think u should look into it.

If u need any log or bug ss, please tell so.
But ig the problem should be looked into
Do you realize no developer will even look into a bug if you are rooted using magisk and some other mods?
Report bugs only if you are on stock ROM otherwise it's pointless.

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
So, i updated the recovery with the data arrow-12-recovery-vayu-03-02-2022.img from the link on the first page over minimal adb flash. If i go to recovery and search for the installation Data, it doesnt show up.
You need to use recovery that can decrypt internal storage, like latest TWRP, which I use and works fine. ArrowOS recovery is only good when you want to update via OTA and nothing else, it's basically the only function, pretty minimal recovery. Just use TWRP, you can flash directly from internal storage.

jojolll

Jan 7, 2016
Domérat
Hello,
Have other people used the call screening service? I just installed the ROM by clean flash. Everything seems to work fine except this feature: The person to whom Google Assistant is talking can't hear anything, and is not heard either since Google doesn't transcribe anything to me.

Tomatobar

Jul 9, 2022
logo.png

ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L a.k.a 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima)

Code:
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
* It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
* Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
* contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
* have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
*/

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
E-mail: arrowos.contact
PayPal: Donate to us
Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • You tell me
If you have an issue or crash be sure to include a log: check how to

NOTE:
  • ArrowOS ships with source compiled vendor and odm partitions.
DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download
Tip: Select OEM -> Device, choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

Suggested recovery: ArrowOS Recovery - https://sourceforge.net/projects/kubersharma001/files/vayu/ArrowOS-recovery/
Suggested firmware: Any MIUI 12.x to 13.x (S or R) firmware will work; I used MIUI 12.0.4.0, 12.5.3.0 and MIUI 13 for testing.

Instructions
FIRST INSTALL?:
  • Remove any fingerprint, PIN, or password in MIUI
  • Unlock the bootloader
  • Transfer ROM to internal storage
  • Install any suitable recovery
  • Flash ROM zip file
  • Do a data wipe in recovery (format data)
  • Reboot to the system, wait and enjoy
FLASHING UPDATES?:
  • Download via OTA Updater and let it automatically install; OR
  • Download an update, transfer to internal/external storage (always check file sha256)
  • Reboot to recovery; Flash ROM zip and reboot.
Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity

Donate to Maintainer:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/kubersharma001
UPI: [email protected]

GPL compliance:
ROM Source
- https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source- https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_vayu

You can check out my blog post on pocox3pro:
Why Encryption is important on Custom ROMs, have a read:
@kubersharma001 Hello thanks for your hard work sir but I have a question please the steps above is for advanced users as it seem you skipped few steps and I'm new to rooting so can someone please write the instructions in more details ? I read on an article that in order to Flash a custom mod (of course after you unlock boatloader , Flash recovery ie Twrp and root though Magisk) that there's steps as follows ( please someone explain these steps or share a video for it) : 1. backup through Twrp in case something goes wrong so you don't get stuck in fastboot screen (is there a way to enable usb debug after phone factory reset and stuck on fastboot screen ?) ALSO one of the steps say format then wipe everything before you install the custom ROM doesn't that also delete the ROM file on the internal storage so how are we supposed to install it if we are stuck and it's deleted
2.wipe dalvik-chace
3.cache
4.data
5.install firmware 13.0.3 Then ROM then flash gapps (idk what is that)
6.go to wipe > format data > type yes > hit enter then reboot to system
Please note I'm new and so confused currently I have the stock xoami Poco x3 pro MIUI 12.0.6 vayu and Magisk installed with Twrp recovery but I have some issues like freeze or phone force restart probably because of I downgraded from MIUI 13 to MIUI 12 using xoamitool v2 before I root just with boatloader opened Twrp couldn't decrypt back then because it doesn't decrypt MIUI 13 so that gave me error and I was stuck on Twrp loop till it somehow let me factory reset and the phone opened in MIUI 12 and i was able to Flash Magisk and decrypt finally using Twrp but it seem like the ROM or corrupted or something with some lags or restart even tho it's stock ROM (this is the first time I root my device) I heard there's a couple of good gaming ROM but heard that this ArrowOs is the most stable and doesn't have much issues or heating so kindly help

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@kubersharma001 Hello thanks for your hard work sir but I have a question please the steps above is for advanced users as it seem you skipped few steps and I'm new to rooting so can someone please write the instructions in more details ? I read on an article that in order to Flash a custom mod (of course after you unlock boatloader , Flash recovery ie Twrp and root though Magisk) that there's steps as follows ( please someone explain these steps or share a video for it) : 1. backup through Twrp in case something goes wrong so you don't get stuck in fastboot screen (is there a way to enable usb debug after phone factory reset and stuck on fastboot screen ?) ALSO one of the steps say format then wipe everything before you install the custom ROM doesn't that also delete the ROM file on the internal storage so how are we supposed to install it if we are stuck and it's deleted
2.wipe dalvik-chace
3.cache
4.data
5.install firmware 13.0.3 Then ROM then flash gapps (idk what is that)
6.go to wipe > format data > type yes > hit enter then reboot to system
Please note I'm new and so confused currently I have the stock xoami Poco x3 pro MIUI 12.0.6 vayu and Magisk installed with Twrp recovery but I have some issues like freeze or phone force restart probably because of I downgraded from MIUI 13 to MIUI 12 using xoamitool v2 before I root just with boatloader opened Twrp couldn't decrypt back then because it doesn't decrypt MIUI 13 so that gave me error and I was stuck on Twrp loop till it somehow let me factory reset and the phone opened in MIUI 12 and i was able to Flash Magisk and decrypt finally using Twrp but it seem like the ROM or corrupted or something with some lags or restart even tho it's stock ROM (this is the first time I root my device) I heard there's a couple of good gaming ROM but heard that this ArrowOs is the most stable and doesn't have much issues or heating so kindly help

Top Liked Posts