Development ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L | 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Root_Noob2007

May 16, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@kubersharma001
there is a bug with the phone app in vayu(arrowos 12.1 Latest)

sometime,it doesn't show the call being received or can either send call.i have to restart the phone to do it.it just rings the phone(the ringtone is there but the call can't be interacted)
only trigger i could get is enabled zygisk in magisk .but after disabling zygisk it didn't do that.
but ig that's a coincidence.

So ,reaching to the devs for help and if u need any document ,please ping.

kubersharma001

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
New Delhi , India
@kubersharma001
there is a bug with the phone app in vayu(arrowos 12.1 Latest)

sometime,it doesn't show the call being received or can either send call.i have to restart the phone to do it.it just rings the phone(the ringtone is there but the call can't be interacted)
only trigger i could get is enabled zygisk in magisk .but after disabling zygisk it didn't do that.
but ig that's a coincidence.

So ,reaching to the devs for help and if u need any document ,please ping.
Maybe the reason is something less, vayu is my primary and I have done multiple calling over this month.

But I use GAPPS variant, please try removing all the mods and see

Wodkaboobs

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone pls Help me to flash 12.1?

I have the ArrowOS Recovery and i Cant flash IT over the Recovery. So i would love to Install the new Recovery at first. But How?

I downloaded the Miflash Tool but it wont Work.

Why tf does this device has everytime a problem If i want to Update or flash IT.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I also use GAPP variant and ig it really triggers after i use zygisk on,cause i am using it for 2 days without zygisk(magisk daemon)off and its not doing any prob.
But i am concerned zygisk is needed in some cases.

I really think u should look into it.

If u need any log or bug ss, please tell so.
But ig the problem should be looked into
Do you realize no developer will even look into a bug if you are rooted using magisk and some other mods?
Report bugs only if you are on stock ROM otherwise it's pointless.

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
So, i updated the recovery with the data arrow-12-recovery-vayu-03-02-2022.img from the link on the first page over minimal adb flash. If i go to recovery and search for the installation Data, it doesnt show up.
You need to use recovery that can decrypt internal storage, like latest TWRP, which I use and works fine. ArrowOS recovery is only good when you want to update via OTA and nothing else, it's basically the only function, pretty minimal recovery. Just use TWRP, you can flash directly from internal storage.

Top Liked Posts