Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

MichalPlays

Nov 5, 2015

matibu06

Jan 26, 2013
TWRP doesn't work with this firmware.
OTA Updates work with ArrowOS and LineageOS Recovery
Direct download LineageOS Recovery POCO X3 Pro (Source LineageOS official website)

-------------

Latest Update fixed the lagging issues if there are too many files in the "Task Manager" page aka. the page when press the quadratic navigation button. Thanks <3
For me OTA Updates dont work. I have ArrowOS and recovery from your link, but i have errors:
"failed to verify whole-file signature"
"Signature verification failed"

I will try update via ADB Sideload, this propably working

DallasBelt

Mar 9, 2015
Cuenca
Asus ZenFone 2
Asus ZenFone 3
Hello everyone!

I was in the phone settings a while back and there's an option to change between different devices (OnePlus, Pixel, etc.), but I don't know where to find it anymore. I would like to change it back to the default value (Xiaomi) because Google tells me that I have a Pixel 6 device.

Also, can I install Arrow Recovery instead of TWRP without losing my data?

Thanks in advance!

PD: I don't know if it's a known bug, but the Alarm QS tile always show "[next day] 12:00 AM", and tapping on it doesn't do anything.

demil7

Apr 26, 2010
How does ArrowOS 12 compare to 11 with the latest update? I've been on 11 and am hesitant to switch over until 12 is working well as a daily driver.

Animatron1

Jan 4, 2022
How does ArrowOS 12 compare to 11 with the latest update? I've been on 11 and am hesitant to switch over until 12 is working well as a daily driver.
ArrowOS 12 has everything 11 has and more, basically the biggest change is some under the hood things and the UI. There's no super noticeable bugs for now, maybe some slight animation stutter here and there, but that's about it. I'd say go for it, you are missing out on the beautiful UI.

demil7

Apr 26, 2010
ArrowOS 12 has everything 11 has and more, basically the biggest change is some under the hood things and the UI. There's no super noticeable bugs for now, maybe some slight animation stutter here and there, but that's about it. I'd say go for it, you are missing out on the beautiful UI.
Can I dirty flash Arrow 12 directly over Arrow 11 through adb sideload?

Niko30127

Jan 29, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi every body, thanks again for this great rom, maybe i missed something around thèse 21 pages but still looking for face unlock settings , is this fonction already setup wih this rom or is there any issue for integrate it in rom ? Thank you for reply

Niko30127

Jan 29, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi , is it possible to add a new option menu in arrow recovery in ordre to install boot.img, on that way this could be much easier to install patched boot.img after rom update without sideload by running arrow recovery ....,.till dataencrypt hack issue will be resolved, so far for now i have to install rom with recovery arrow then install any other recovery (twrp or firefox ) to install patched boots.img for magisk

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i also have no problems with safetynet.
playstore recognize this as "certified device"
my bank apps works great (no magisk)
running latest official build 20220126
My bank apps work normally and it's certified in Google Play aswell. But for some reason SafetyNet Test app throws an error.

Attachments

• Screenshot (29 sty 2022 22_41_12).png
    Screenshot (29 sty 2022 22_41_12).png
    96.9 KB · Views: 52

Top Liked Posts