Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

Slerion

Jan 29, 2014
Someone also just got Widevine L3 after install?

Does this rom support L1 ?

i asked in the telegramm and people told me to contact the maintainer to check the Fingerprint prop ... anyone know how to contact him? https://t.me/ArrowOSChat/470367

Update ,
Reflashed Original ROM , still L3 , Reflashed original firmware + rom extra + Lock still L3.

Flashed Xiaomi.EU rom for my Poco x3 pro and its back to L1

Last edited:

Colonelex

Aug 16, 2021
Updated to May 25th. This is the first update since I moved from A11 to A12.1 where I don't see my permissions getting reset after the update.

Tommeeto

May 28, 2022
A month ago I decided to flash ArrowOS 12.1 to my poco, because miui was giving me a headache. It was very good choice. Phone works like a charm, my bluetooth finally connects automatically, which was main reason to drop miui, smart lock is back, bank apps... But I encountered a strange issue in dialer. When someone (number YYYYYYYYY) calls me (number XXXXXXXXX), I get YYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXX displayed when I try to call back. It seems to be carrier related, but on miui it did not apear. I cleared cache and data on dialer, but it did not help. I would be grateful if someone could help me resolve this minor issue.

wizard.a

Dec 1, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
OnePlus 7
((I am on MIUI and want to install arrow12.1))
i installed the latest twrp 3.6.1_11 vayu but cant see the internal storage from the recovery, and after restart phone returns to the stock recovery again not to twrp... any solutions? (i am on the latest global firmware)

Tommeeto

May 28, 2022
((I am on MIUI and want to install arrow12.1))
i installed the latest twrp 3.6.1_11 vayu but cant see the internal storage from the recovery, and after restart phone returns to the stock recovery again not to twrp... any solutions? (i am on the latest global firmware)
In android 12 storage is encrypted, so you will not be able to see internal storage in twrp. Install from sd or via adb sideload.

Reactions: wizard.a

K001droid

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
Ceres
A month ago I decided to flash ArrowOS 12.1 to my poco, because miui was giving me a headache. It was very good choice. Phone works like a charm, my bluetooth finally connects automatically, which was main reason to drop miui, smart lock is back, bank apps... But I encountered a strange issue in dialer. When someone (number YYYYYYYYY) calls me (number XXXXXXXXX), I get YYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXX displayed when I try to call back. It seems to be carrier related, but on miui it did not apear. I cleared cache and data on dialer, but it did not help. I would be grateful if someone could help me resolve this minor issue.
It could be carrier related, no such thing ever here or to most of the users
I just don't know what's the reason for this

Reactions: Tommeeto

DJPRMF

May 28, 2013
Portugal
tugatech.com.pt
LG G6
POCO X4 Pro
New update is out 👍👍

Screenshot_20220528-175759_Telegram X.png

K001droid

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
Ceres
Someone also just got Widevine L3 after install?

Does this rom support L1 ?

i asked in the telegramm and people told me to contact the maintainer to check the Fingerprint prop ... anyone know how to contact him? https://t.me/ArrowOSChat/470367

Update ,
Reflashed Original ROM , still L3 , Reflashed original firmware + rom extra + Lock still L3.

Flashed Xiaomi.EU rom for my Poco x3 pro and its back to L1
That's not related to widevine, it might be the device's certificate got messed up somehow.
You will have to re download widevine certificate from MIUI (check YouTube/xda/TG guides for this) and then reflash rom.

We are lucky Xiaomi allows this, for 99% OEMs if you loose L1, it ain't coming back. (And this cert gets messed up pretty quick)

Slerion

Jan 29, 2014
That's not related to widevine, it might be the device's certificate got messed up somehow.
You will have to re download widevine certificate from MIUI (check YouTube/xda/TG guides for this) and then reflash rom.

We are lucky Xiaomi allows this, for 99% OEMs if you loose L1, it ain't coming back. (And this cert gets messed up pretty quick)
the issue was , in stock ( even relocked ) had no Widevine L1 button anymore to redownload the certificate. only fipo or what its called and the other.

the only way to get the L1 button back to be visible under fingerprint was Xiaomi.eu flash. ( I reflashed prior to this the Official stock rom 3x )

Tommeeto

May 28, 2022
It could be carrier related, no such thing ever here or to most of the users
I just don't know what's the reason for this
Thank you kindly for your reply, Sir.
I am pretty sure that post #390 describes pretty the same situation, and due to some similarities like country code, I think that I may be in inadvantage of having the same carrier. In my case it is Play PL, 260-06. I tried with other carrier, Orange 260-03, sim and problem did not occur. So if it is a unique case, let it at least be mentioned as not software related, but possible. :)
I really appreciate your work and all efforts which is making this this device way better.

tekszi

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, first of all, thank you for your hard work on this ROM. I've been really liking it so far and it's been a daily driver for me for a while.

My only small, tiny problem is that when I use a dongle DAC, apps that take control over it wouldn't change the playback format to match the song's format. This happens with the Tidal app, Hiby player, and Neutron player. They all keep using the default Android format. Google Play wouldn't let me download my go-to music player USB Audio Player Pro due to it being incompatible.

I don't know if this is an issue with Android 12.1 itself or your ROM but if there happens to be a fix for this it would make my day!

Frenik

Aug 8, 2007
Finally got around to updating. Dirty flash from v12 March 0? to 12.1 28/5 + NoGravity + Magisk.
Haven't come across any issues so far (just launcher layout reset to default). (y)
Thanks @kubersharma001

Reactions: satanas17

DenisMeyers

Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone feel like it's a bit of a gas guzzler recently? After the update on the 25th of May I started noticing that my battery would drain faster than usual (went from 2 days of use to about 1¼ days).
Checked if it could be an app running in the background, no dice. Restarting the device daily shows little to no improvement. I do have 120Hz refresh rate active though, so I could still go back to the 2 days but I'd rather have the 120. Non-rooted btw.
Could it also be that I just updated it via the updater (Dirty flash, automatic procedure via TWRP)?
Otherwise very solid rom, been using it for two months, and besides a little bug where if the on-screen keyboard is up and I open recents menu, it stops and freaks out for a bit, then locks the menu as if the animation didn't finish (I'm using the gesture nav-bar), I've had no issues. This happens maybe 1/4 times in the exact scenario. Still the best of the roms that I tried.

Than0sk1896

May 12, 2016
I've found a small bug with the alarm icon on the status bar. Even when I don't have any alarms active, the icon is still visible at the status bar.

Anyone else noticed it?

Top Liked Posts