Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

mr.onegin

Nov 10, 2008
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
nobidy can help me?? how to make light by 2 press power button or longer oress
There should be gestures settings somewhere, try search option in settings "gestures", "dubble", camera on dubble klick must be in the same place. Any ideas how to find regional settings? Had chosen wrong one and now can not find this place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalcore

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to include the xaiomi camera on this rom because that is the only reason why i jump to CRdriod because of the camera.
I tried gcam already and the result is very bad on night shots.

mr.onegin

Nov 10, 2008
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Is it possible to include the xaiomi camera on this rom because that is the only reason why i jump to CRdriod because of the camera.
I tried gcam already and the result is very bad on night shots.
Gcam has Astrophotography mode, just need to stay still. Xiaomi camera has to high white ballance, smaller angle and makes all photos to cold, I'm happy with latest 8.4 MGC and settings for our device.

Root_Noob2007

May 16, 2022
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@kubersharma001
there is a bug with the phone app in vayu(arrowos 12.1 Latest)

sometime,it doesn't show the call being received or can either send call.i have to restart the phone to do it.it just rings the phone(the ringtone is there but the call can't be interacted)
only trigger i could get is enabled zygisk in magisk .but after disabling zygisk it didn't do that.
but ig that's a coincidence.

So ,reaching to the devs for help and if u need any document ,please ping.

K001droid

Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2015
Ceres
@kubersharma001
there is a bug with the phone app in vayu(arrowos 12.1 Latest)

sometime,it doesn't show the call being received or can either send call.i have to restart the phone to do it.it just rings the phone(the ringtone is there but the call can't be interacted)
only trigger i could get is enabled zygisk in magisk .but after disabling zygisk it didn't do that.
but ig that's a coincidence.

So ,reaching to the devs for help and if u need any document ,please ping.
Maybe the reason is something less, vayu is my primary and I have done multiple calling over this month.

But I use GAPPS variant, please try removing all the mods and see

Wodkaboobs

Feb 7, 2022
Can someone pls Help me to flash 12.1?

I have the ArrowOS Recovery and i Cant flash IT over the Recovery. So i would love to Install the new Recovery at first. But How?

I downloaded the Miflash Tool but it wont Work.

Why tf does this device has everytime a problem If i want to Update or flash IT.

Top Liked Posts