ArrowOS-12.1[Beta][A12][GAPPS]

Search This thread

Biggmax93

Feb 22, 2018
Does this rom help with using apps to get around tethering limits? Will it help not force close the app running in the background?

iceclave2

Jan 8, 2022
If you want to keep the T-Mobile base, make sure you run the copy-partitions zip before doing any of the installation. This can be found on the page for Lineage OS's installation guide for this phone. You could convert to global before performing the flash. That would rule out any issues, since you can do local upgrade to install to second slot.
Was able to try again and copied the partition worked. Everything seems to be working. Thank you for the help.

Last edited:

cinnamonizer

Dec 29, 2021
OnePlus 8
Reactions: thattechguy_69

phly95

Oct 7, 2012
The ROM is pretty good. However, there are a couple things that don't work. Face Unlock, extra cameras (ultrawide and macro sensors), and Screen off gestures.

ziaulhassan_

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone show me the whole procedure like how to install this rom.
I am currently using OnePlus 8 T-mobile.
As a matter of t-mobile i have installed other roms on this phone and they works pretty well.
Please share some video how to install this rom.

iceclave2

Jan 8, 2022
I see there is a new version available. Want is the best way to update to it with out loosing anything.

iceclave2

Jan 8, 2022
I see there is a new version available. Want is the best way to update to it with out losing anything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Oneplus Settings,
    • Camera,
    • Dolby Atmos,
    • Fingerprint Reader,
    • Any basic feature you expect to.

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

Extras?
    • RetroArch,
    • K-9 Email Client,
    • Antenna Podcast Client,
    • Adaway,
    • NetGuard Firewall,
    • Omni-Notes,
    • Pixel Dungeon.

DOWNLOADS
    Latest Build: 20220405

Click here to Download
    Tip: Boot to provided Recovery.img and sideload install. If you're on Android 11, Wipe USERDATA.

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

GPL compliance:
    ROM Source
    - https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source- Kernel
    Are you going to try for official for this? Liked your other ROMs, and would like to see this become an official offering.
    Filed for it this morning.
    Updated build to be less "lonely" for our device.
    will you take this project seriously? Will you update it?
    Da*n what a loaded question lol, this dev has 2 other ROMs for our phone that he takes seriously and updates regularly. Much appreciated too.
    What just happened?