ArrowOS-12.1[Beta][A12][GAPPS]

Search This thread

condegil

Jul 5, 2013
-sounds like u cranky about it, just tryna help but anyways have a nice day
"oneplus camera>3 dots on the top right>settings>scroll down>general heading: Ultra wide lens correction is on at default so turn it off and ultra wide will work."
oh no.. I just wanted this working on my op8. sorry mate. My issue with that is I dont have the oneplus camera. I'm using this ArrowOS and only have the google camera that came with this ROM. The truth is i didn't made a clean install over the OOS. I came directly from pixel experience 11 to this rom, and that might be the issue. other than that this rom is working perfectly for me. Even better than pixel experience (had some issues withe the brightness levels). but many thanks for trying to help me.

cinnamonizer

Dec 29, 2021
OnePlus 8
oh no.. I just wanted this working on my op8. sorry mate. My issue with that is I dont have the oneplus camera. I'm using this ArrowOS and only have the google camera that came with this ROM. The truth is i didn't made a clean install over the OOS. I came directly from pixel experience 11 to this rom, and that might be the issue. other than that this rom is working perfectly for me. Even better than pixel experience (had some issues withe the brightness levels). but many thanks for trying to help me.
Yeah not a good idea to flash like that. Make sure you're on the latest OOS first before installing any ROM (or whatever version the author suggests).

iceclave2

Jan 8, 2022
Hello man i am using OnePlus 8 T-mobile.
Can you tell me all the steps please how to install this rom?
Here is what I had to do

Prerequisites. Make sure your phone is backed up!

1. Unlock Sim (Good Guide for a few of the below steps)
To do this first your phone/account much meet the requirement on this page. Once your have met those requirements you can follow this page to unlock your sim.

2. Install Android SDK Platform Tools
Use the above link to download the tools and extract the folder to somewhere accessible. You will access it through the process.

3. Unlock Bootloader
If you don't know how to enable USB debugging you can use this guide. While in the developer options go ahead in a enable OEM Unlocking. If you have trouble with the device not showing this guide can help you get the drives.
  1. Copy down your IMEI
  2. Plug phone into your PC and accept the debug prompt on your phone
  3. Then the Platform Tool fold right click and open windows terminal.
  4. Enter the command adb devices (I had to add ./ for any commands to work). If nothing shows up check the driver.
  5. Enter adb reboot bootloader
  6. Enter fastboot OEM get_unlock_code and copy down the code
  7. Use the code to fill out this form and wait a week for it to be approved.
  8. Once the request is approved save the unlock.bin to the platform-tools folder.
  9. In the terminal with your phone booted into the bootloader enter fastboot flash cust-unlock unlock.bin
  10. When this completed enter fastboot oem unlock
  11. Then fastboot reboot. Your boot loader is now unlocked
Installation

1. Download lastest Arrow Rom and recovery img from the link at the begining of this thread. Place both of these files in the platform-tool folder. Don't extract
2. Download the copu_partition file from this link and add it to the platform-tools folder. Don't extract
3. Open the terminal from the platform-tools foder.
4. enter adb reboot bootloader.
5. Once the device is booted into the bootloader enter fastboot flash recovery.ing
6. Once Complete enter fastboot reboot recovery to boot into the new recovery mode.
7. In recovery press apply update then apply from adb.
8. In the terminal enter adb sideload [copy portion file name].zip
9. Once the process is complete (Progress is shown on the phone) go back to the recovery home and press facorty reset and complete the process.
10. Go back to the apply update and apply from adb
11. In the terminal enter adb sideload [ROM name].zip
12. Once the process is done reboot the device and congrats you are done.

drswan1

Jan 11, 2022
I have two issues with this ROM that I have noticed. One is I get random call drops more often than usual which can get annoying and second is the screen brightness dims when it registers touch and a YouTube video is playing. If you hold the touch, the screen will flicker between the dimmed state and normal brightness. Just wanted to let you guys know. Also, any news on 5G connectivity?

Last edited:

cinnamonizer

Dec 29, 2021
OnePlus 8
I have two issues with this ROM that I have noticed. One is I get random call drops more often than usual which can get annoying and second is the screen brightness dims when it registers touch and a YouTube video is playing. If you hold the touch, the screen will flicker between the dimmed state and normal brightness. Just wanted to let you guys know. Also, any news on 5G connectivity?
Force the display to be on 90hz under the display settings and you won't see the flicker anymore although battery might drain slightly quicker. It only happens because the YouTube app technically works in 60hz by default.

redtrk

Feb 1, 2009
texas
OnePlus 8
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-105559_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220222-105559_Settings.png
    152 KB · Views: 32

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
Sounds like you flashed it over another ROM, or your firmware is mismatched. I do have the OOS 11.0.9.9 fastboot recovery on that Sourceforge page to use as a base.
Would I be able to utilize the 'OOS 11.0.9.9 fastboot recovery' if I am still running OOS 11.0.02?

Top Liked Posts