Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Aww I didn't know it 🤣 .. sry I was busy and I didn't look around, I use arrow OS because it's quite stable and fast .. all essential feature I need like double tap to sleep is there too that's why I use
That why I sent the experience that i hate in arrow os because its my daily phone os.
For me this os is quite stable shout out to the developers. I one have that minor issue.
Google map makes the phone multitasking a problem. Im hoping they will fix this issue soon.

Reactions: yeminswe

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Do you realize this could be an Google Map app issue?
Maybe, it could be. Check the screenshot now this could happen in any app if my map is on navigation.

I think this is not google map issue because my samsung phone doesn't have this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-025527_Quickstep.png
    Screenshot_20220808-025527_Quickstep.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Colonelex

Aug 16, 2021
Updated to 11 Aug. Patch seems to be mostly about battery icons. Had to reinstall my banking app since the device name was changed and no longer recognised.

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
In this last build, vanilla 08-11, i found just now a bug on the last gcam version, when i take an image and try to open it using the stock gallery within the gcam app, the gcam app crash and back to desktop saving a crash log into /sgcam folder.
Anyone else experience the same issue using the vanilla build?

Guth13

Oct 27, 2013
logo.png

ArrowOS 12.1 [android-12L a.k.a 12.1.0] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima)
Hello, I found 2 bugs.
The first is that when the power saving mode activates it automatically closes all apps, even the one I'm using in the foreground. I had this bug for the first time playing pubg and then when typing message on whatsapp.
The second bug I already reported here. The stereo sound does not invert sideways, it is standardized in one position. Test by opening the video on youtube and placing the device horizontally, rotate.

Miui 13.0.5 and Lineage OS 19.1 does not happen this.
Congratulations on the work so far!

[
]

Guth13

Oct 27, 2013
Hello, I found 2 bugs.
The first is that when the power saving mode activates it automatically closes all apps, even the one I'm using in the foreground. I had this bug for the first time playing pubg and then when typing message on whatsapp.
The second bug I already reported here. The stereo sound does not invert sideways, it is standardized in one position. Test by opening the video on youtube and placing the device horizontally, rotate. Bug since A11, I discovered it a short time ago and I tested it in several roms since then.

Miui 13.0.5 and Lineage OS 19.1 does not happen this.
Congratulations on the work so far!

[
]

Dowlaszewicz

Aug 1, 2016
In this last build, vanilla 08-11, i found just now a bug on the last gcam version, when i take an image and try to open it using the stock gallery within the gcam app, the gcam app crash and back to desktop saving a crash log into /sgcam folder.
Anyone else experience the same issue using the vanilla build?
I have the same problem.

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
I have the same problem.
Just solved thanks to the users on the telegram Kub3r page, very helpfull. This is the fix for the new stock gcam vanilla build. Since new gcam version rely on g services this is a small file that emulate such services.
Hopefully in the coming builds this fix will be implemented directly into the stock app.

Attachments

• Gcam_services_provider.apk
    615.5 KB · Views: 7

Top Liked Posts