Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Are you rooted or using some mods? Safetynet passes here, never had any app crash either. You might have to clean flash..

Attachments

• Screenshot (15 wrz 2022 00_07_39).png
    Screenshot (15 wrz 2022 00_07_39).png
    120.6 KB · Views: 81

dudseven

Apr 24, 2022
hello friends, I have been trying several android 13 roms and I have realized that each one uses a device to impersonate, for example Arrow with Mi 8, PixelExperience with Huawei, what is the reason to impersonate with another device, and why do not know Can the Poco X3 Pro be used? Cheers
I say this because I reinstalled Arrow and I couldn't install Instagram anymore because it was no longer supported

senseless1992

Sep 16, 2022
Hi,

I'm quite new to the cosmos of custom roms and therefore awkward about some contexts.

Currently my X3 Pro is running on Lineage 19, can I install ArrowOS13 via a clean flash or is Miui required? In the manual it says this would be a prerequisite..
Is the custom recovery of ArrowOS necessary or does an unofficial version of TWRP also work?

Background of my question is the fact that I only after several attempts and understanding that there are problems with encryption (recovery) plus the Miui version probably also plays a role, arrived at Lineage.

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Hi,

I'm quite new to the cosmos of custom roms and therefore awkward about some contexts.

Currently my X3 Pro is running on Lineage 19, can I install ArrowOS13 via a clean flash or is Miui required? In the manual it says this would be a prerequisite..
Is the custom recovery of ArrowOS necessary or does an unofficial version of TWRP also work?

Background of my question is the fact that I only after several attempts and understanding that there are problems with encryption (recovery) plus the Miui version probably also plays a role, arrived at Lineage.
Before flashing, delete every password, fingerprint etc., then format data, flash new rom, format data again.

You can use unofficial TWRP, that's what I use, Arrow recovery is only if you want to update via OTA.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi,

No need to reflash MIUI.

senseless1992

Sep 16, 2022
Wow, the feedback was fast now, thanks @Popletenec and @k3lcior!

@Popletenec: Do you switch between recoveries or do you always flash the update manually via TWRP? Otherwise I would have to decide to switch between the Arrow recovery and TWRP to either get OTA or to be able to do a Nandroid backup.

PS: After the custom rom has been flashed and the data formatted, a reboot into the system (debugging) is necessary to install Magisk afterwards or?

Last edited:

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Wow, the feedback was fast now, thanks @Popletenec and @k3lcior!

@Popletenec: Do you switch between recoveries or do you always flash the update manually via TWRP? Otherwise I would have to decide to switch between the Arrow recovery and TWRP to either get OTA or to be able to do a Nandroid backup.

PS: After the custom rom has been flashed and the data formatted, a reboot into the system (debugging) is necessary to install Magisk afterwards or?
I always flash from TWRP, flash the rom, flash magisk patched boot, flash kernel, reboot, done.

If you are installing new rom, I would definitely try to boot it first before rooting and/or installing other zips/images, just to check everything works.

Reactions: kd276

senseless1992

Sep 16, 2022
I always flash from TWRP, flash the rom, flash magisk patched boot, flash kernel, reboot, done.

If you are installing new rom, I would definitely try to boot it first before rooting and/or installing other zips/images, just to check everything works.
Thanks for the instruction, i will try my luck tomorrow.
One thing is still unclear, what is meant by "magisk patched boot" - Magisk is so far clear, but patched boot?

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for the instruction, i will try my luck tomorrow.
One thing is still unclear, what is meant by "magisk patched boot" - Magisk is so far clear, but patched boot?
You need to patch file "boot.img" in magisk app, then flash it either in recovery using "install image" and install it to boot sector, or flash it using fastboot. But do this only if your want root, otherwise it's not necessary. You can find boot.img in zip file of the rom you downloaded.

Reactions: Flr Power

joostnl

Sep 30, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
You need to patch file "boot.img" in magisk app, then flash it either in recovery using "install image" and install it to boot sector, or flash it using fastboot. But do this only if your want root, otherwise it's not necessary. You can find boot.img in zip file of the rom you downloaded.
Why not rename magisk apk to . zip and flash immediately after rom flash? I'm still using v23 magisk working great

Reactions: Flr Power

senseless1992

Sep 16, 2022
Patching means replacing the boot.img from the custom rom with the one from Magisk or is the suggested way from @joostnl sufficient? If I remember correctly the instructions only recommend converting the apk to a zip file for use. Or are both ways possible, which is "cleaner"?

Reactions: joostnl

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Patching means replacing the boot.img from the custom rom with the one from Magisk or is the suggested way from @joostnl sufficient? If I remember correctly the instructions only recommend converting the apk to a zip file for use. Or are both ways possible, which is "cleaner"?
Renaming to zip haven't worked for me on my X3pro, but last time I tried it was on recovery without decryption, maybe that's why. It however worked on my old Mi A2 Lite.

Also read this, even you @joostnl

Last edited:

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Redmi Note 8
1. Install APK and 0atch boot omg directly and then flash kernel in recovery.
2. Rename APK to zip and flash in recovery. Not always works
3. Use ofox recovery, go to Fox add-ons and flash magisk there. Never had a problem this way.

dudseven

Apr 24, 2022
hi, will there be a possibility to implement the function of having multiple audio sources at the same time in ArrowOS 13? It is a function that I quite liked in MIUI 13 when listening to a podcast or music and playing other media at the same time without stopping the audios. Greetings and thanks for the great rom ❤️

b4r1s

Apr 4, 2017
Fantastic. I am happy and angry.
The OS is really great, but no matter how many gapps I install, the device always stays in bootloop. I've been dealing with this for the last 6 hours.
I read the last 10 pages. everyone has praised the ROM, but no one has complained of a similar issue.

After reading a little more, I came to the middle of the topic.

And the result: the phone wouldn't turn on because of the damn gapps.
I found a gapps from April and picked up the phone.

What did I say: I'm happy and angry.

Solution ;
twrp-3.6.2_11-0-vayu.img
FlameGApps-12.1-basic-arm64-20220524.zip
Magisk-v25.2.apk

DJPRMF

The OS is really great, but no matter how many gapps I install, the device always stays in bootloop. I've been dealing with this for the last 6 hours.
I read the last 10 pages. everyone has praised the ROM, but no one has complained of a similar issue.

Solution ;
twrp-3.6.2_11-0-vayu.img
Magisk-v25.2.apk
You should read the first topic.
There is a gaaps version of the rom. You DO NOT install gaaps manually.

Reactions: palopaxo

joostnl

Sep 30, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Solution ;
twrp-3.6.2_11-0-vayu.img
Magisk-v25.2.apk
Out of interest did you install the Android 13 or 12.1 ROM?

Top Liked Posts