Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

satanas17

soooo.. as a summary, how does ArrowOS13 looks right now on Poco X3 Pro? How's the battery usage? How's the system itself? Do the banking apps work? does nfc payments work? What's the overall state of ArrowOS13?
Personally, all my apps are working fine, even my bank app.
Battery seems the same as 12 and 12.1, didn't noticed a change and didn't changed my way of use.
I can't answer for nfc payment, don't use it.
Os is stable, smooth and works as usual.
Some minor improvements, like timers appearing now in a list and surely more little things but those are surely more from Google side.
As I already said, so far so good...

GreatLoco32

Jul 28, 2022
soooo.. as a summary, how does ArrowOS13 looks right now on Poco X3 Pro? How's the battery usage? How's the system itself? Do the banking apps work? does nfc payments work? What's the overall state of ArrowOS13?
Amazing, rock-solid stability, battery is great although I don't know how it compares to MIUI, for me I can get up to 2 days of battery life. The system is missing a few features from Arrow 12.1 but nothing that ruins the experience. Banking apps work flawlessly, just like the Play Store, no problems at all. NFC is flawless.

I recommend ir for sure, the new Android 13 features really make the experience amazing

ArzZenic

Nov 12, 2012
Does anyone has issues with autobrightness (adaptive brightness) being too dark? Is there any workaround for setting up the minimal values of that? ArrowOS A13, 17-Oct build.

Otherwise the ROM is awesome, smooth and I haven't seen any bugs.

Reactions: Flr Power

Superbia_

Aug 3, 2021
Planning to switch to Arrow 13 now but would like to ask, what key features in 12.1 are not yet available in 13? Also if I want to update my MIUI fw, which one would you guys recommend? Thanks.

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Planning to switch to Arrow 13 now but would like to ask, what key features in 12.1 are not yet available in 13? Also if I want to update my MIUI fw, which one would you guys recommend? Thanks.
Actually A 12.1 has more customization than A 13. About firmware i'm still using 12.5.5.0 EU, no problem at all, moreover is more fast at boot than 13.
Will probably switch to A 13 in future when will be more polished.

Aulig

Dec 22, 2019
Just dirty flashed from some old ArrowOS 11, worked perfectly. The ArrowOS recovery is quite minimal but it did its job once I figured out that I'm supposed to flash via adb sideload.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Top Liked Posts