Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Xperia XZ2
If everyone is talking about update speed that's means a new one is out^^

Screenshot_20221117-194259.png
Blazing fast! From EU servers

Reckerr

Feb 26, 2012
Not sure where I went wrong. Flashed a good few roms over a few phones. I was on Arrow 12 for months perfectly.
Flashed to A13 now and my Camera Go app fails to take photos. "Your photo wasnt saved. Try again"

Videos work fine. But front or back photo/portraits give that error. Shoulda not interefered with something working perfectly fine.

Edit: Did some searching and loaded GCam. Works fine. Not sure if its a bug with Camera Go.

Last edited:

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Not sure where I went wrong. Flashed a good few roms over a few phones. I was on Arrow 12 for months perfectly.
Flashed to A13 now and my Camera Go app fails to take photos. "Your photo wasnt saved. Try again"

Videos work fine. But front or back photo/portraits give that error. Shoulda not interefered with something working perfectly fine.

Edit: Did some searching and loaded GCam. Works fine. Not sure if its a bug with Camera Go.
Camera Go never worked for me weirdly, I used Gcam too and no problems since.

regulardrama

Nov 28, 2021
i cant complete first boot setup. it stucks on "wait it might take a while" after chosing between internet/offline case it says "wait" or "wait, it might take a while" and then endless loading screen.

Reckerr

Feb 26, 2012
Another issue. So I can't only put it on the ROM.

My gamesir X2 Pro(Xbox kind) now is unresponsive when doing pass through charging (also doesn't work).

It 100% did work before I upgrade to A13. As I used the gamepad often.

Anyone else can use theirs during passthrough charging?

Animatron1

Jan 4, 2022
Screenshot_20221124-072517.png

Got an issue, clean flash and everything, just noticed this bug. Light mode does not apply to the interface with switches and actions. Turning off the screen or waiting a bit does nothing. Any fix?

Cissmayazz

Jun 12, 2009
Another issue. So I can't only put it on the ROM.

My gamesir X2 Pro(Xbox kind) now is unresponsive when doing pass through charging (also doesn't work).

It 100% did work before I upgrade to A13. As I used the gamepad often.

Anyone else can use theirs during passthrough charging?
Must be ArrowOS specific as I have the same controller and I am not experiencing this in the evolution x ROM.

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
Hello, thank you very much for the rom. It goes very well.

I found a bug and it is that when charging the mobile turned off, it does not charge anything.

A greeting, and again, thank you very much for the work.

joostnl

Sep 30, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Xperia XZ2
Anyone with the old Firmware around?

Using phyphox app's light Sensor it only updates on HUGE changes.
As seen in this horrible staggered graph.
Screenshot_20221125-222318_phyphox.png

This might be the reason why Auto brightness doesn't work fluid.

But not sure if this wasnt like that on the old Firmware....

Top Liked Posts