Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Screenshot_20220804-151656_Quickstep.png
I experience this bug on my phone since july updates. When im using google map for gps navigation and try to check my other apps like Whatsapp while using google map it freeze for around 1-2 second.
Its very annoying bug coz im using google map every day for navigation.

yeminswe

May 17, 2013
Yangon
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
View attachment 5677517I experience this bug on my phone since july updates. When im using google map for gps navigation and try to check my other apps like Whatsapp while using google map it freeze for around 1-2 second.
Its very annoying bug coz im using google map every day for navigation.
Your ROM look like modified. Developers won't respond if you're using mods, magisk or magisk module or root.

I haven't seen similar problem anyway.

Last edited:

MrKartupelis

Jan 12, 2015
Riga
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
A wise man would carry an OTG cable and a USB stick that would be used to backup said photos. But, since you trust the cloud, I am not stopping you. Do as you wish, feed Google more data, who cares about privacy, right?!

Also, changing ROM won't help. 99 percent of them are Pixel based.
Eh, I trust Cloud more than any digital storage device to keep my photos intact.
Having no space issues when uploading photos to Google Photos is indeed a major priority LOL!

My good man, you will be singing to a different tune when the issue mentioned occurs on your phone. But when you start draining 20% of the battery per hour, battery hits 40°C , and you use up all your data fornthe month in a few days, don't come crying back here. Just keep uploading your photos.

@joostnl - That is exactly what I am talking about. One missed update by the devs, and we're all up $hit creek, without a paddle. And they spoof Pixel firmware because Google Photos, or so their ROM passes Safetynet on first use. Maybe they have no intention/idea/skill on how to properly fix the issue, or not caring since they all use single base for their ROMs. Who knows, I am just spitballing here. But the issue must be fixed.

Spoofing is not necessary, as seen in the thread with the fix. Who cares about Google Photos? Universal Safetynet Fix or Magisk Hide Props can make the phone pass Safetynet without issues, just by using a valid set of keys.
Are you able to give an example that triggers battery drain & play services being stuck in update loop using ArrowOS? I've been using this ROM almost since it came out and never had battery drain.

Reactions: k3lcior

dantevn

Jul 11, 2021
These latest updates are painfully trashy. Power button gets stuck, clicks itself many times, random reboots, can't scroll properly in half the apps (gets stuck), etc.

• Wow
Reactions: satanas17

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Your status bar icons theme are not original 12.1 L icon theme
Example clock font and wifi icon are more rounded .. so you're using Non- root 3rd party software to modify them?
Are serious? You didn't know how to change that on arrow OS? This is the default built-in arrow os wallpaper and style setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-015633_Wallpaper & style.png
    Screenshot_20220808-015633_Wallpaper & style.png
    118 KB · Views: 41

yeminswe

May 17, 2013
Yangon
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Your status bar icons theme are not original 12.1 L icon theme
Example clock font and wifi icon are more rounded .. so you're using Non- root 3rd party software to modify them ?
Aww I didn't know it 🤣 .. sry I was busy and I didn't look around, I use arrow OS because it's quite stable and fast .. all essential feature I need like double tap to sleep is there too that's why I use

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Aww I didn't know it 🤣 .. sry I was busy and I didn't look around, I use arrow OS because it's quite stable and fast .. all essential feature I need like double tap to sleep is there too that's why I use
That why I sent the experience that i hate in arrow os because its my daily phone os.
For me this os is quite stable shout out to the developers. I one have that minor issue.
Google map makes the phone multitasking a problem. Im hoping they will fix this issue soon.

Reactions: yeminswe

mar243

Mar 9, 2018
Do you realize this could be an Google Map app issue?
Maybe, it could be. Check the screenshot now this could happen in any app if my map is on navigation.

I think this is not google map issue because my samsung phone doesn't have this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-025527_Quickstep.png
    Screenshot_20220808-025527_Quickstep.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts