Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

MrKartupelis

Jan 12, 2015
Riga
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
For those getting error: "something is wrong with your version of whatsapp" on whatsapp on latest build of android 13, I fixed it by following:

1) Install Whatsapp from playstore
2) Clear app data if you've launched it previously
3) Download latest whatsapp apk from official whatsapp website: https://www.whatsapp.com/android/
4) Install (update) downloaded APK on top of playstore version (do not delete playstore version)

By following these steps, you should be able to get verification SMS.

Well, no problems in performance, Antutu scores decreased to 555K, I am not able to find face unlock (as all the A13 ROMs, I tried yet), game dashboard isn't there, (not in other A13s as well), and I saw unstability with screen recorder, if I'd notice anything else, I'll definitely mention here!
Instability in msny of the other aspects, I can't remeber each (can't even mention each of them), but I feel they're just pop-up messages, after an instant, everything's fine, camera not working well, when you use it for second time, in a session, but the thing I observed, where this thing just stands out, and none of them gets close to it, is the memory management, I was hugely surprised with the amount of memory I have free most of the time, this thing is unbeatable, in terms of optimization, plus I wanted suggestions regarding the custom kernels which support A13 ROMs, for Vayu!!

urbanman2004

Sep 16, 2013
Rock Town
Purchased another X3 Pro this past July, but haven't had time to install a ROM on it... Glad you released a new ArrowOS ROM so I can test it out on that device.

AlPai

Aug 20, 2019
I am runnign Arrow OS 12.1 (October 18) and having problems with the fingerprint sensor when unlocking the phone, it often doesn't react or recognize my finger.
When the phone is turned on the fingerprint works perfect. Any solutions there for?
Thank you

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
I am runnign Arrow OS 12.1 (October 18) and having problems with the fingerprint sensor when unlocking the phone, it often doesn't react or recognize my finger.
When the phone is turned on the fingerprint works perfect. Any solutions there for?
Thank you
Same thing happens to me since the beginning, I have to actually press the button for it to react, kinda sucks but I got used to it :D

phagenauw

May 24, 2007
Redmi Note 8
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello. Can not get safety net to pass. Clean flashed latest build v13, 2022-10-17 on Poco X3 Pro (Global). Have Magisk 25.2 installed. Enabled Zygisk and Enforce Denylist. Magisk modules; Advanced Charging Controller, Busybox NDK, Magisk bootloop protector and Zygisk SUI. According this thread it should pass out of the box. My fail i did not test it directly after -clean- install. Tried to pass using Hide Magisk Prop; not succesfull. Any suggestion appreciated!

Popletenec

Mar 23, 2022
Hello. Can not get safety net to pass. Clean flashed latest build v13, 2022-10-17 on Poco X3 Pro (Global). Have Magisk 25.2 installed. Enabled Zygisk and Enforce Denylist. Magisk modules; Advanced Charging Controller, Busybox NDK, Magisk bootloop protector and Zygisk SUI. According this thread it should pass out of the box. My fail i did not test it directly after -clean- install. Tried to pass using Hide Magisk Prop; not succesfull. Any suggestion appreciated!
it passes out of the box, but you rooted your phone and wonder why it suddenly doesn't pass? lmao :D

use this https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix

waarten

Jan 22, 2009
I want to change the ringtone on my Bluetooth headset, where can I find in-band ringing settings in Arrow?

DeMichel93

Nov 18, 2020
soooo.. as a summary, how does ArrowOS13 looks right now on Poco X3 Pro? How's the battery usage? How's the system itself? Do the banking apps work? does nfc payments work? What's the overall state of ArrowOS13?

satanas17

soooo.. as a summary, how does ArrowOS13 looks right now on Poco X3 Pro? How's the battery usage? How's the system itself? Do the banking apps work? does nfc payments work? What's the overall state of ArrowOS13?
Personally, all my apps are working fine, even my bank app.
Battery seems the same as 12 and 12.1, didn't noticed a change and didn't changed my way of use.
I can't answer for nfc payment, don't use it.
Os is stable, smooth and works as usual.
Some minor improvements, like timers appearing now in a list and surely more little things but those are surely more from Google side.
As I already said, so far so good...

D

Deleted member 12230711

Amazing, rock-solid stability, battery is great although I don't know how it compares to MIUI, for me I can get up to 2 days of battery life. The system is missing a few features from Arrow 12.1 but nothing that ruins the experience. Banking apps work flawlessly, just like the Play Store, no problems at all. NFC is flawless.

I recommend ir for sure, the new Android 13 features really make the experience amazing

Top Liked Posts