Development ArrowOS 13 [android-13] for POCO X3 Pro (vayu/bhima) [OFFICIAL][+arrow-12.1]

Search This thread

Andmanx

Oct 30, 2015
Latest build from 14 november, and latest xiaomi firmware V13.0.4.0.SJUEUXM / V13.0.8.0.SJUMIXM

Bluetooth doesn't turn on.
After restart I see error "Bluetooth keeps crashing".
Anyone experience the same issue?

Wiping caches and playing with Bluetooth options in developer settings lead to no positive results.

Edit: Nevermind, it's lsposed or lucky patcher issue, I'll go figure it out myself.

Last edited:

nikobadboy

Jan 12, 2012
Guys, from stock miui V13.0.4.0.SJUEUXM EEA to this rom (using latest twrp 3.7.0_12-0) i must first wipe Dalvik/ART, Metadata, Data, Internal Storage, Cache or only format Data (with yes option) then install ArrowOS 13, format data again and reboot to system ? Thanks.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Guys, from stock miui V13.0.4.0.SJUEUXM EEA to this rom (using latest twrp 3.7.0_12-0) i must first wipe Dalvik/ART, Metadata, Data, Internal Storage, Cache or only format Data (with yes option) then install ArrowOS 13, format data again and reboot to system ? Thanks.
format Data (with yes option) then install ArrowOS 13, format data again and reboot to system (you can also wipe Dalvik/ART doesn't really matter)

Reactions: nikobadboy

Reckerr

Feb 26, 2012
Anyone having issues viewing google sheets documents on the phone. Some reason the files are extremely small.
Screenshot_20221209-121207_Sheets.png

I tried clearing cache of sheets, uninstalling. My tablet works fine, sheets on PC and sharing the document to a normal Android 11 phone looks fine too (Same version of sheets). I can only think of the ROM at this point. Just asking if someone can open a document and let me know if theirs works fine.

Im on A13 14 November 2022.

Thanks.

joostnl

Sep 30, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Anyone having issues viewing google sheets documents on the phone. Some reason the files are extremely small.View attachment 5781241

I tried clearing cache of sheets, uninstalling. My tablet works fine, sheets on PC and sharing the document to a normal Android 11 phone looks fine too (Same version of sheets). I can only think of the ROM at this point. Just asking if someone can open a document and let me know if theirs works fine.

Im on A13 14 November 2022.

Thanks.
I can open a file pretty big without any issue, I'm on one version earlier of a13 October i think

0v3rfl0w

May 25, 2016
i am on the pixel experience plus with android 13 , do i need to go back to stock miui before installing arrow os . if yes what's the propper way to do it . my phone is not rooted and i still have the miui recovery 5.0 for some reason .
thanks .

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i am on the pixel experience plus with android 13 , do i need to go back to stock miui before installing arrow os . if yes what's the propper way to do it . my phone is not rooted and i still have the miui recovery 5.0 for some reason .
thanks .
You dont have to. Just boot recovery, Format Data, Flash the ROM, Format Data again and reboot to System.

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Is a month or so that there aren't any updates, noticed Arrow 12.1 is now marked as [discontinued], at the next update i guess i will pass to Arrow 13 too, hopefully all the customizations in 12.1 will be in 13 too.

nikobadboy

Jan 12, 2012
Guys, battery on latest ArrowOS 13 is amazing. I was on pixelexp.plus 13 and it is a good rom too, but have some battery leak on some apps like launcher, it is fine but in arrow battery is amazing and the rom is very stable too. This rom became my nr. 1 custom rom to have in my poco x3 pro. Thanks developer for amazing job you did with this rom and hope the next build will be the same or better than perfect if this thing is possible. :)

Dr.Pagan

Oct 25, 2012
Ponce
OnePlus 9 Pro
Guys, battery on latest ArrowOS 13 is amazing. I was on pixelexp.plus 13 and it is a good rom too, but have some battery leak on some apps like launcher, it is fine but in arrow battery is amazing and the rom is very stable too. This rom became my nr. 1 custom rom to have in my poco x3 pro. Thanks developer for amazing job you did with this rom and hope the next build will be the same or better than perfect if this thing is possible.
Hi...what about Evolution ROM??? Have u tried?

nikobadboy

Jan 12, 2012
Hi...what about Evolution ROM??? Have u tried?
I haven’t tried it yet but i think ( evorom 13) is the same as pixel experience plus 13, which i tried, and it is a good rom too. Pixel experience plus 13 is my no. 2 favorite custom rom; it is a very good rom with a plus to customization but with some minor bugs: not so fast reader of fingerprint and pixel launcher ( and some installed apps) eat some battery but other then that is a good, fast and stable rom. There is this rom too which i haven’t tried it yet: PixelPlusUI OFFICIAL Poco X3 Pro v5.1 (https://ppui.site/device/Vayu)

Reactions: Dr.Pagan

Top Liked Posts