• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ArrowOS] [R] Xiaomi Mi 10t Lite [gauguin] [NIGHTLIES] [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

AngelofMe

Feb 2, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Can i use this custom rom for redmi note 9 pro 5G. I think both of them has model name gauguin?
Screenshot_20210210-181418.png
Screenshot_20210210-181424.png

My Phone
But I don't recommend.
It still has a few bugs

ganesh varma

I'm using GApps version. Can i update using vanilla version and still keep gapps in my phone?
NO.
For best and optimal results always update only to same variants.

GAPPS -> GAPPS
VANILLA -> VANILLA

Note: In case you're using some third party gapps package on vanilla, in which case you can just flash the vanilla updates over it (considering that your gapps packages has addon.d support).

Reactions: Saberlxrd

Saberlxrd

Feb 10, 2021
NO.
For best and optimal results always update only to same variants.

GAPPS -> GAPPS
VANILLA -> VANILLA

Note: In case you're using some third party gapps package on vanilla, in which case you can just flash the vanilla updates over it (considering that your gapps packages has addon.d support).
btw u should put it like 11.1 or sth like that. it would be much ezer for ppl to track it

Dec 24, 2012
Belfast
Hai

Just to confirm for Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G query, I run this rom.
wow excited to flash latest version, the fingerprint while texting has been doing my head in :D

Could you please add date option to status bar ?

Has anyone managed to get any Exposed modules to work ? I bootlooped quite a few times so do not wish to retry :p

O forgot to say TYVM for the rom and regular updates and fixing the nasties <3 :)))))

Edit2:
Something I forgot to mention I haz a bug when I use greenify, if I click on settings the app freezes up..

I discovered if you use Kernel Adiutor and lower cpu speed it boosted SOT pretty nicely

Last edited:

Emmykay223

Nov 3, 2018
Bluetooth audio not working am i only one who is facing this? Like Bluetooth is connected working in calls but when I try to listen music from youtube or somewhere else it's not working

Top Liked Posts