[ArrowOS] [R] Xiaomi Mi 10t Lite [gauguin] [NIGHTLIES] [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

Emmykay223

Nov 3, 2018
I had the same problem with my car. The bluetooth was well connected but no sound. I went to the developer options and chose the SBC bluetooth codecs. Everything is back in order.

I have not yet encountered any other problem on this ROM which I find very fluid and the battery holds up well (SOT 8h45)

Sorry for my poor english
And i was thinking that's an issue with the rom itself
Lol ! I flashed my rom two times found the same problem again and again so now i am on dot os again

Well sound is working fine in bt ? After your setup?

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
Dear dev,
I have the Mi 10T (not lite) and I found the ArrowOS rom for it on the site, but no other info, no thread on XDA no nothing. Can you help me out and tell me if this rom is legit and if I can install it? Thank you

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Ambala
    OnePlus 5
    THREAD CLEANED

@fizzy900 I implore you to re-read Rule 2 of the Forum Rules and make sure the language you use is not offensive or mocking anybody.

For everyone else, just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, on-topic and refrain from putting fuel to fire by responding to posts that you think are offensive or hateful. Just report if you feel something isn't right and let us take care of it for you, so that we can make your experience on the forum better. :)

Now let's all take a deep breath, and get back on topic, shall we?

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

fizzy900

• Aug 2, 2019
    THREAD CLEANED

@fizzy900 I implore you to re-read Rule 2 of the Forum Rules and make sure the language you use is not offensive or mocking anybody.

For everyone else, just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, on-topic and refrain from putting fuel to fire by responding to posts that you think are offensive or hateful. Just report if you feel something isn't right and let us take care of it for you, so that we can make your experience on the forum better. :)

Now let's all take a deep breath, and get back on topic, shall we?

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    Apologies :)

Reactions: shadowstep

AngelofMe

• Feb 2, 2021
    Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
    Screenshot_20210227-105415.png

It's a BUG?
    Open Retroarch
    Touch Fingerprint Sensor