There has been an issue in the backend. You can get the latest build from archive.Plz solve it.
Tell me how to download zip file
Europe : File not found/removed!
USA : File not found/removed!
SE Asia : File not found/removed!
Can confirm, I had same issue with media volume...I've encountered two bugs/issues so far:
1) Android somehow ignores the media volume set when playing audio. I've attached a log which shows the following scenario:
- Media volume set to 0
- Started playback via Shuttle => Even though the volume was set to 0, there was sound coming from the speakers
- Raising the volume from 0 suddenly made Android realize that the volume was actually set to 0 => The music suddenly got way quieter as I was raising the volume, ie it suddenly jumped back to let's say 20 % and then got louder as I was raising the volume.
2) Media browsing via bluetooth doesn't work. The attached low shows the following:
As far as I can tell, this is not an Android 11 issue since I have been able to browse media on my Note 5 Pro running an Android 11 ROM.
- Bluetooth connection to my car's audio system is established
- Audio playback starts
- Trying to browse the phone's media via bluetooth