Artemis for Coral

Search This thread

KuranKaname

Jun 14, 2015
Ploiesti
The app immediately force closes when I open it. Anyone else having similar issues?

Have you granted the permissions? Open app info and see if it's granted or denied.

[/COLOR]

Fantastic!!
Do you develop for OnePlus 8 pro too?

Unfortunately I don't have the device and I don't develop for devices I don't have. If someone wants me to send a device to work on it that's alright with me.

Donric13

Nov 10, 2014
Nexus 9
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Hi. I think i gonna jump back to custom kernel. G-Pay is essential to me. So i will propably need the built in basic integrity check for cts profile. Just a guestion: do all orher pixel festures still work (backup etc) or is thhe in built workaround like device spoofing with loosing some pixel 4 xl features?

KuranKaname

Jun 14, 2015
Ploiesti
Hi. I think i gonna jump back to custom kernel. G-Pay is essential to me. So i will propably need the built in basic integrity check for cts profile. Just a guestion: do all orher pixel festures still work (backup etc) or is thhe in built workaround like device spoofing with loosing some pixel 4 xl features?

We're spoofing from the 4xl to a pixel 4a, so all google features should still be there.

Donric13

Nov 10, 2014
Nexus 9
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Hi. Anybody has working G-Pay? Was on fsociety kernel und suddenly got message that phone doesn't meet security standards. Changed to Artemis now, rebooted twice, cleared data of Gpay. Was able to add a card but cant activate it for mobile payment... Phone says device doesnt fulfill the security... Did Google change something (turned on Hardware attestation for 4a) or is it on my side only (no magisk installed)?

KuranKaname

Jun 14, 2015
Ploiesti
Soooooooooooooooooooo long story short my pixel broke. The display is totally dead. I found a replacement for ~470$. For me this is like 4 month's salary. If you enjoy my work and even use other stuff that uses my work, I would really appreciate lending me a hand. My paypal is: paypal.me/AdumitroaieVlad
Also if someone is interested in a pixel for parts only I'll gladly give away what's left of mine

1dopewrx05

Soooooooooooooooooooo long story short my pixel broke. The display is totally dead. I found a replacement for ~470$. For me this is like 4 month's salary. If you enjoy my work and even use other stuff that uses my work, I would really appreciate lending me a hand. My paypal is: paypal.me/AdumitroaieVlad
Also if someone is interested in a pixel for parts only I'll gladly give away what's left of mine
Just curious, if it's just the display that died why not get a replacement OLED? There are reputable OEM ones you can get for around $120 US dollars shipped

KuranKaname

Jun 14, 2015
Ploiesti
Just curious, if it's just the display that died why not get a replacement OLED? There are reputable OEM ones you can get for around $120 US dollars shipped

Multiple reasons.
a) Where I live a new display is 170$.
b) If I try a display repair and fail it would be worthless.
c) Because I had multiple problems with my unit. Firstly the back panel came off, then the face unlock camera broke and now this. I'd rather replace it entirely than put more money into it for something else to break.

1dopewrx05

Multiple reasons.
a) Where I live a new display is 170$.
b) If I try a display repair and fail it would be worthless.
c) Because I had multiple problems with my unit. Firstly the back panel came off, then the face unlock camera broke and now this. I'd rather replace it entirely than put more money into it for something else to break.
Completely understand. I figured there had to be more to it than just a shot screen but wanted to bring it up just in the super off chance you didn't think about screen replacement. My rear panel has popped off as well, I ended up getting a new pre-cut adhesive and running a bead of B-7000 waterproof glue around the perimeter and I haven't had an issue since. Best of luck with everything, hopefully it all works out!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone