Search This thread
Tried:
"adb shell
su
setprop" ?

Also, fkm has a build prop editor
Yeah, I tried that, it gives me the same error

Fkm I'll check out.

Is there anything else I need to do other than flash the root image ? Magisk manager doesn't detect the root in the kernel ( expected ? )

Again, thanks for the reply!

Edit : I somehow can't find it in fkm, the build.prop editor :|

Regards
Ashray

Last edited:

KuranKaname

Jun 14, 2015
Ploiesti
Yeah, I tried that, it gives me the same error

Fkm I'll check out.

Is there anything else I need to do other than flash the root image ? Magisk manager doesn't detect the root in the kernel ( expected ? )

Again, thanks for the reply!

Edit : I somehow can't find it in fkm, the build.prop editor :|

Regards
Ashray

Yes, magisk isn't supposed to detect root. The apps just get root access automatically.
And about build.prop in FKM, I swear it was there but I don't seem to find it either :confused:

chris_stan

Feb 7, 2016
Lille

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-200045_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png
    Screenshot_20200229-200045_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 543
Yes, magisk isn't supposed to detect root. The apps just get root access automatically.
And about build.prop in FKM, I swear it was there but I don't seem to find it either :confused:
Does that mean we are getting perhaps partial root and not really full root? Adb shell su does say " You are now root" , but is not able to perform setprop

Basically, I'm trying to get motion sense working for a locked down area.

Regards,
Ashray

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
Does that mean we are getting perhaps partial root and not really full root? Adb shell su does say " You are now root" , but is not able to perform setprop

Basically, I'm trying to get motion sense working for a locked down area.

Regards,
Ashray
Flash magiskhide props and osmosis BusyBox. Install busy box first with magisk, then install magiskhide props

Top Liked Posts