arter97's custom-built CyanogenMod 13
/* Changes */
- Force enabled Optimizing Compiler and Optimize Everything filter for ART, first boot(or after update) will be very slow
- Built with GCC instead of Clang to avoid regressions on stability and performance
- Built with Oracle JDK 7u121
- Merged AOSPA's bionic(libc) optimizations
- Merged AOSPA's build environments for better optimizations
- Semi-forced 0 compressions on apks and jars for better performance
- Updated memory allocator(jemalloc)
- Updated SQLite
- Forward-ported "Wake-Up" control from CyanogenMod 12.1 on Privacy Guard
- Implemented status-bar burn-in protection
/* Info */
- I'm building my own CyanogenMod because there are some stuff that I would really like to change myself, if you don't like it, leave.
- These builds are based on official CyanogenMod 13, most contributed by Grarak, dianlujitao and Steve Kondik.
- The ROMs uploaded are provided "as is" and no support will be given. You're installing those at your own risk.
- For changelog, visit https://github.com/CyanogenMod and https://www.cmxlog.com/13/oneplus3 (my builds may be few commits behind the official CM builds)
- Because those are an "unofficial" nightly, no OTA support will be given. CMUpdater app is excluded.
- Builds are built with the latest Oracle's JDK 7u121.
- Builds are always built after fully clobbering the previous build.
- Block-based-OTA is disabled for making 3rd-party easy to modify this ROM, and to support f2fs-formatted /system with supported kernels.
- The included kernel is the same as the official CyanogenMod build, which does not support f2fs-formatted /system. You are encouraged to switch to my own kernel.
- All apk and jar files are not compressed for optimal memory usage.
- Builds are "user" builds. Meaning it's more optimized than a "userdebug" build, but lacks root access. If you need root access, flash SuperSU upon installation.
/* Disclaimer */
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
/* Downloads */
arter97 kernel for OnePlus 3 running CyanogenMod
/* Thanks to */
/* Installation */
1. Install TWRP recovery
2. Put ROM and Gapps on you SD card
2.1. OpenGapps Pico is recommended - http://opengapps.org
3. Enter recovery and do a full factory reset and wipe /system
4. Flash ROM and Gapps in order
4.1. Flash latest SuperSU if you want root access
5. Reboot after first setup
arter97's custom-built CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the OnePlus 3
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Based On: CyanogenMod 13
Last Updated 2016-11-07