[Ask Any Question] Clone Phone Question Thread [Newbie Friendly]

Search This thread

AndroidJohny

Feb 25, 2016
Budapest
If you wan't to port a recovery and a ROM instead of building from source, you can just use a 32 bit computer. There will be a performance boost if you do it that way as well. You're lucky as there is a full backup of your phone available in case something goes wrong :)

Damn, you right. So, i need to find another way. Dual Boot.... ( hell yes, hell yes...)

sufyan muhammad

Dec 20, 2015
My fault sorry.

Here's the command:

Code:
cat /fstab > /sdcard/fstab.txt

That should output the contents of the fstab file as a txt document which you can upload here.

Sent from my Q5 using XDA Free mobile app

i am sorry that i havent replied for a long time , i have been frustrated coz , i have been stuck on this damn lock after adb shell , no matter what i do after su and pressing home , i am getting a time out , is there any easy way to get in , please help as i cant even use the above mentioned command for almost two weeks now

Qiangong2

Oct 31, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S20
i am sorry that i havent replied for a long time , i have been frustrated coz , i have been stuck on this damn lock after adb shell , no matter what i do after su and pressing home , i am getting a time out , is there any easy way to get in , please help as i cant even use the above mentioned command for almost two weeks now

First, why don't you try the command without su and see whether it works or not. If it doesn't try pressing the up volume button and then pressing the home button right after typing su

AndroidJohny

Feb 25, 2016
Budapest
I would recommend a version of Ubuntu if you're system can support a 64 bit OS. Otherwise, any 32 bit linux OS will work just fine. Both will work fine without risk.

I need some time to modernize my computer ( need a new harddrive and the problem solved). I have ideas to the New Jiake V10 rom.

First: The phone Android system after the root is NOTHING BETTER, and NOTHING optimized. The 512mb ram is not enough for this original bad Android system. We need to Build a new one. Because: the phone cannot carrying himself. Not strong enough to support himself.

Sorry if "we" formulate, adapt it if I'm wrong.

sufyan muhammad

Dec 20, 2015

I have attached the fstab txt file for your review, please now advise what to do next. also the volume up and home key didnt work , i use the old way to get in after adb shell and su.

Attachments

• fstab.txt
    594 bytes · Views: 24

aerithanne

Jan 27, 2015
Manila,Philippines
Is there any way to port cm 12.1 for micromax phone with spreadtrum sc7731 to another phone with sc7731 chipset ?

Sent from my local brand phone 'MyPhone MY28s' using XDA Developers App?

Qiangong2

Oct 31, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S20
Is there any way to port cm 12.1 for micromax phone with spreadtrum sc7731 to another phone with sc7731 chipset ?

Sent from my local brand phone 'MyPhone MY28s' using XDA Developers App?

You should be able to as they are the same processor. I don't know for sure though as CM can be troublesome when you are tring to port it as it uses a special boot.img.

Reactions: aerithanne

sufyan muhammad

Dec 20, 2015
Okay, is there a file in the /proc folder called emmc?

If there is, type:
Code:
cat /proc/emmc
and paste the output here.

please find attached image with details for your review, now please advise me what to do next now.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 44

sufyan muhammad

Dec 20, 2015
Is there a folder called emmc within /dev? if there is, type:

Code:
dd if=/dev/emmc/emmc_p4 of=/sdcard/android.img

That may be the partition we need to get the system partition :)

You may have to type "su" first.

when i typed in the above mentioned command , this happened , please see attached image for your understanding.
please advise if i made a mistake.

Attachments

• emmc.jpg
    emmc.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 34

Sfarcas

Jan 18, 2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a question thread for people who have Clone Phones by HDC, Goophone, Tengda, iHD, and other manufacturers' phones that are based upon an existing phone by a major manufacturer.

The design of this thread is equal to this

Make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting

Anyone can answer.
    All questions are welcome! :)
    i don't understand the technical details though , but again thanks for your patience and your help , i don't know what to do , as i can hope and pray now . thank you brother , please let me know if you found anything. :(:good:

Okay, may have found something. I have no idea if it will work, but try holding the home button down when you press enter to execute the "su" command.

Qiangong2
    I tried to use the ext4 un packer once more but after 10 seconds it crashes , i even left it for more then three minutes but it crashed again . also i don't know how to use pearl scripts i only downloaded the files which can be downloaded the rest was codes and commands . also the the third link also had files which i downloaded but i only downloaded the 32 bit versions files from there, as my windows is 32 bit. i really don't know how to use these to much technical stuff , sorry to bother you again but need your guidance to move further now.

1) move the partitions you have extracted from your phone to the same folder as your perl scripts.

2) To use the perl scipts, open command window in folder where you have stored the scripts by holding shift and right-clicking on the folder the scripts are contained in.

3) To unpack the partitions, type this, changing the name of the partition img each time:
    Code:
    ./unpack-MTK.pl mmcblk0p4.img
    This will unpack the partition IF it is a boot.img, recovery.img, or a logo.bin.

4) After you figure out which .img file is your boot.img and which is your recovery.img, we will be able to start reconstructing your stock rom :)

note: if the scripts don't work, then that most likely means you do not have perl installed. you can download here if need be.
    http://www.dhgate.com/product/note-3-v10-5-0inch-android-4-4-dual-card/216598995.html

This is the right link of my phone, and i wanna install a better rom on that phone, because the original it's s.cks. I hopefully , you can help me.

So, you actually have the Jiake V10. A Clone Phone and no-name brand. I've attached an apk for you to install and run. It should tell you all about your device. Post the screenshots here, and we can continue when we have more information. I believe I have found the stock ROM though. :)
    I found the stock rom, but the Stock rom is bad. REALY. The smartphone own system not strong enough to support itself. REALY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE, OR SOMETHING.

And yeah, on the internet: NO OTHER ROM ( CUSTOM ROM) FOR THIS SMARTPHONE. Hell YEAH.

And okay, i install the cpu-z apk, and post screenshots. ( How can i do in this phone? Or, maybe with this CPU-Z can i do screenshots on the phone?)

I'm not denying it's bad, most clone phone stock ROMs are. :)

To take a screenshot, try holding the power and home button at the same time.