Was this thread helpful?

• Total voters
Search This thread

yshalsager

Recognized Developer
  • BillyMumphry

Jan 31, 2013
    Sooke, BC
    Hey all, I'm new to this site and it just keeps going around in circles it seems. I'm out to unlock and root my 2015 moto e 2nd gen. Having trouble finding a TWRP file compatible with the LTE.. Any clues or breadcrumbs?

plegdroid

Recognized Contributor
    Sep 15, 2011
    manchester
    Last edited:
    Jan 6, 2016
    Honor 4X Marshmallow Beta (Che2-L11C432B504) revert to Stock Lollipop

Hello,

a few weeks ago I updated my phone to Android Marshmallow Beta by putting a file in the dload folder and selecting Local update. It worked great but now I want to go back but I don't know how.
    I downloaded the firmware (Honor 4X Firmware (CherryPlus-L11, 5.1.1, EMUI 3.1, C432B310, West Europe)) from hihonor site.

I put in in the dload folder but I don't have the option to do a local update. I wanted to flash via adb but I don't know much about it and since I haven't unlocked or rooted anything I don't think it is possible.

Please help me. I just want to revert to official stock rom of my Honor 4X.

Thanks a lot!!!!

gelgel88

Dec 1, 2014
    cairo , riyadh
    lenovo yoga tab 3 problem

hey all ,,,

i have a lenovo yoga tab 3 tablet, it's look good design and hardware specifications , but there's many problems in software , The tablet run extremely slow , specially when i trying to switch between apps.

i searched many times and found a lot of people have the same problem.

i tried also to change home luncher cuz i know trebuchet is very bad slow luncher, but the device still slow and kill apps continuously .

please help ,by updating the software or change it.

butnothere

Mar 27, 2016
    Noob question

Hello, i have a Wiko Darkmoon. Someone knows if the android Marshmallows can run in my phone ? I know there isn't any ROM's with that version to him, but just wanted to know... And other noob question, i saw tutorials at internet saying that i can create my own cyanogenmod rom. Is it possible to create one with marshmallow to Wiko Darkmoon ? Thanks.:good:

BillyMumphry

Jan 31, 2013
    Sooke, BC
    Anyone know of a good guide to ADB and Fastboot? I never know when to use adb [command] , $ [command] Them I see am su [command] and a # [command] I'm confused and that's just the tip if the iceberg. I need to know all the commands. CD, debug, logcst. That's the extent of my Knowledge.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
    NC
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Hello, i have a Wiko Darkmoon. Someone knows if the android Marshmallows can run in my phone ? I know there isn't any ROM's with that version to him, but just wanted to know... And other noob question, i saw tutorials at internet saying that i can create my own cyanogenmod rom. Is it possible to create one with marshmallow to Wiko Darkmoon ? Thanks.:good:
    If your device's source is available, you can build a ROM or you can port a ROM from a similar device.

In the land of Smartphones, ANDROID is King!

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Is there any way to share my network with another phone? Like both have service.
    You can share mobile data via hostspot/tethering function or app..

You can't share cellular service.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Anyone know of a good guide to ADB and Fastboot? I never know when to use adb [command] , $ [command] Them I see am su [command] and a # [command] I'm confused and that's just the tip if the iceberg. I need to know all the commands. CD, debug, logcst. That's the extent of my Knowledge.
    There are threads here of all kinds for that.

A simple google search for:

How to use ADB/fastboot

Should give you a good start.

Last edited:

notyoguy98

Mar 27, 2016
    I have a few questions regarding xposed, I'm familiar with operating systems and jelly bean mostly since all my products run it including my baby neice❤ anyways I'm having issues, xposed installer freezes and stops installing when I try to install anything above 2.4.1 and all I'm really trying to do is use snapchat, I'm using a Kyocera hydro wave on jelly bean 4.4.2, any help is very much appreciated

vivimilan

Aug 21, 2013
    Tirane
    Hello XDA!
    I have a queston. I don't know if someone have make the same question but i ask..
    I have a Alcatel pod d5 5038x i need to know exist rom for this phone?

Thanks everyone and have a nice day ..

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
    NC
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
    HTC Thunderbolt
    I have a few questions regarding xposed, I'm familiar with operating systems and jelly bean mostly since all my products run it including my baby neice❤ anyways I'm having issues, xposed installer freezes and stops installing when I try to install anything above 2.4.1 and all I'm really trying to do is use snapchat, I'm using a Kyocera hydro wave on jelly bean 4.4.2, any help is very much appreciated
    4.4.2 is Kit Kat, could you possibly be using the wrong Xposed framework or the wrong Xposed installer?

Michael.Maier

Mar 24, 2016
    Munich
    Hey,

I have bought an used "BQ Aquaris X5 Cyanogen Edition".
    The pre-owner has installed CM for some time. But now there is COS on the phone again.
    I want to check whether the installation is OK or not.
    This is because I do not know which source was used to get the COS again.
    Is there any way to check the integrity of the COS?

Thanks for your help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello guys..:)
      I would like you to go through XDA new users guide and you must read the FORUM RULES before posting here or anywhere else on xda.

The rate at which the new users are joining xda on daily basis is very high. A lot of users join because they have got some problems with their devices like bricked phone, bootloops etc. because of following incorrect processes. Some join to help out others, to share their knowledge and gain more.

So basically this thread is for all of those who want to ask questions and answer those.

So those who want to help here, just try to answer without flaming, let it be answered thousands of times earlier, show them the path, direction and let them do things on their own. Do not spoon feed, rather just try to point them to right direction.

This whole idea is of @undercover and the former OP Bruce Wayne and I thank him.

To The people asking questions here, don't forget to check for the links from 2nd post. That will help you increase your knowledge, and do answer the questions asked by others if you know the answer. Please don't simply say thanks if some member helps you, instead use the thanks button, that will help us keep this thread less cluttered.
      [Ask Any Question] [Help Thread] NOOB FRIENDLY

Here are the names of some of my friends helping you on the thread.(Updated often)
      @iamareebjamal
      @Zatta
      @dagger (the original OP of this thread)
      @Stryke_the_Orc
      @prototype-U
      @EatHeat
      @nlygamz
      @plegdroid
      @Gogeta
      @malybru
      @Jimlarck
      @ADDICT.ANK
      @Primokorn
      @luqman98
      @hnkotnis
      @thenookieforlife3
      @ИΘΘK¡€
      @Sam Nakamura
      @xunholyx

@SubwayChamp

@ktmom

@Ibuprophen

Please do let me know if I have missed some names..:)

For a list of guides,refer here.
      http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2073370
      Thanks to @Hpsgill

Atlast

Please dont spam the thread..​
      Hi mate!
      Nice to see a much needed thread like this here.. hope new members as well as old ones find this thread useful! :thumbup:

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
      Sent from my SGS II