iPhone.jpg

There are no questions that are deemed insignificant

ᴥ Please feel free to Ask Away anything about these devices ᴥ

Last edited:
Reactions: sd_shadow

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Hi all Apple iPhone owners, you are all invited to post in this thread all of your questions about your device(s). I hope you all embrace this action and post your problems here. Also Apple users are encouraged to answer questions of other Apple users. I'm not able to answer all the questions myself, hence this new thread, kindest regards kuzibri

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Despite the fact that XDA "allowed" Apple products on their community, there is still no XDA Mobile app for iOS. Will they ever develop this app for iOS? kindest regards kuzibri

johnjkjk

Nov 11, 2010
Hi it seems that the file system on iphone is locked down. Is there any FTP server app for iphone, which I can browse on my PC (and thus drag and drop files)? I can do it the other way around with ftp client on iphone. ES file explorer has FTP server on Android but their IOS version only has FTP client.

Hello, I have an iPhone Xs that has been factory reset but there is an activation lock. Is there anyway to bypass?
Can’t bypass activation lock on Xs
Can bypass in iphone 4 to X until iOS14.8, because you need jailbreak befire bypass and xs can’t jailbreak without activation, Chrackra1n can jailbreak non active devices but xs not supported on it

Reactions: Orange Cherries747

darcietyndall

May 3, 2022
Thank you for sharing all your questions regarding Apple IPhones and useful answers. Some info helped me a lot with dealing with my own problems while using the Apple iPhones and other Apple products. Also, if some of you are looking for a solid source of information with detailed reviews about the latest updates and devices in the tech world, I would suggest you visit the site zumroad.com that I usually use if I need the tech-related information about a particular model.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I have an iPhone Xs that has been factory reset but there is an activation lock. Is there anyway to bypass?
    Hi, sorry for late reply, have been away for a while. If you still know who the former owner was, contact him/her and ask for the code, kind regards kuzibri

The Ask Away Thread for All Apple iPhones

This thread has been created to assist owners of:
    All Apple iPhones

iPhone.jpg

There are no questions that are deemed insignificant

ᴥ Please feel free to Ask Away anything about these devices ᴥ
    You can bypass iphone locked in old iOS version but now it’s so hard, send more details about model and iOS version
    Can’t bypass activation lock on Xs
    Can bypass in iphone 4 to X until iOS14.8, because you need jailbreak befire bypass and xs can’t jailbreak without activation, Chrackra1n can jailbreak non active devices but xs not supported on it