• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Asking about most stable rooted ROM for RN4 MTK

Search This thread

scotbreezy59

Nov 16, 2015
hello, i bought a fairly used redmi n4 mtk 64gb 4gb ram, from the market, here in Nigeria, i have used the fone for days now before i got and update notification to update the fone from miui 8 to miui9, i updated it with v9.5 to be precise on boot the fone locked and was requesting for password that an already existing acct is on the fone, which was a surprise to me cos is the first time am using MI phone, i called the person i bought the fone from he claimed that there was no account that he is aware of, and he didnt create anything with the fone, also refused to refund me, now i cant use the fone, i have actually tried some tricks which is not working, i need help, any contribution is deeply appreciated, thanks

jarzy

Mar 10, 2017
I rooted my phone in order to try some customs roms...
Ended up with messed modems,region and whole bunch of sh*t.
At the end,i instaled Global Stable Rom MIUI 8.2.1.0 as this one has the best battery life for me (7-8 hours of SOT) and evrything else is really good for me...
Latest MIUI9 (9.5.1.0) is ok with battery life as well but MIUI8 is better for me and my use...

Hope this could help you ☺
Do you have global weekly or stable miui 8 file for nikel. I can't find anywhere stock fastboot or recovery file to downgrade back to miui 8. I have now globerom miui 10 8.8.30 with magisk because i get bootloop if i try to install xposed and i need those exposed modules for my uses.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I rooted my phone in order to try some customs roms...
    Ended up with messed modems,region and whole bunch of sh*t.
    At the end,i instaled Global Stable Rom MIUI 8.2.1.0 as this one has the best battery life for me (7-8 hours of SOT) and evrything else is really good for me...
    Latest MIUI9 (9.5.1.0) is ok with battery life as well but MIUI8 is better for me and my use...

Hope this could help you ☺

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    I downloaded it from here:
    http://en.miui.com/download-309.html

Instalation through TWRP.
    There is one more site,if i find it,i will place a link here where you can download versions for instalation through Recovery or via FastBoot.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Here it is [emoji4]

https://xiaomifirmware.com/downloads/download-latest-miui-roms-redmi-note-4-mtk/

Basically,check here what else is there for MTK version...maybe someone find it useful as i did [emoji4]

https://xiaomifirmware.com/?s=Redmi+note+4+mtk