[ASNET][MIUI V4][i9000][ICS] v1.4.1 & [Gingerbread] v1.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

asrock37

Jun 20, 2011
ASNET MIUI V4 i9000 v1.4.1
Ported by: asrock

ASNET TEAM REQUEST: PLEASE NO ETA, NO COMMENTS, NO QUESTIONS....JUST BUG REPORTS !!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TO THOSE WHO MAKE FALSE JUDGEMENT...THANK YOU VERY MUCH... HOPE YOU ENJOY

Reminder:
• Before complaining be sure you follow instruction...
• Before installing other applications be sure you understand what/how it is used
• You will not get problems if you just follow instruction...unless it is really a bug

View attachment 903799View attachment 903800

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrWpERsMr9o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrWpERsMr9o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><p><a href="http://www.photo400.com/howto/view.php?video=GrWpERsMr9o&feature=youtube_gdata_player&title=%5BROM%5DASNET+MIUI+v1.4.1+MIUI+2.2.17+Video+by+Blueberry" target="_blank">Courtesy Photo400 How to</a></p>
[/YOUTUBE]
ASNET MIUI V4 i9000 Initial Released and Originaly posted at spanish forums:
By jbejarano of Samsung Galaxy Espana: ICS4.0.3 Asnet Miui 4.PURE MIUI SPIRIT!(Fastest Ever)
By muchopoll83 of HTC Mania: [MIUIv4] [ICS] [4.0.3] MIUI ASNET V4

At first I ported this ROM just for my personal used but these two guys (jbejarano & muchopoli83) asking me if they can test and translate it in spanish in short that was the start of all of this for me to do some research to make the ROM stable and working.

What is working
• Phone Calls
• Audio
• SMS
• Data: 3G/HSDPA
• Wi-Fi
• Bluetooth
• GPS and AGPS
• Touchscreen
• Vibration
• Charging
• All sensors
• Bluetooth and Wired earphone/headphone
• Data Monitoring
• USB Mass Storage (Internal SD only if connected to PC)
• Camera (Video/Picture)
• WiFi Tethering
• Contact/Calendar/Gmail Sync*
• Themes (partly)

Not Working:
• FM

Asnet MIUI v1.4.1 Updates
Asnet MIUI v1.4.1 MIUI 2.2.17 Recommended updates
This is New base full wipe installation required ICS only

Added asrock tweaks
Fixed internet speed

Download:
• ICS 4.0.3 version: Asnet.MIUI.v4.i9000.v1.4.1
Both Multi-Language and English version are the same settings, the difference would the status bar and the languages in it.

1. Using 3.0.8.Semaphore.ICS.0.8.1 Kernel by stratosk
  2. English Version: atView attachment 910986and atView attachment 910987I recommend this version
  3. Center Clock Mod: View attachment 910987and atView attachment 910986
  4. Multi-Language:View attachment 910986not all apps are translated
• Gingerbread v1.4.0: View attachment 910987andView attachment 910986 If you already downloaded and installed the GB version with Themes issue, please re-download and it is already fixed.

Code:
[B]MIUI V4:[/B]
        New mass information also appears in the session and single individuals. New three-finger "pinch" gesture quick access to multi-screen thumbnail interface, two-finger "pinch" to enter edit mode. Add new version of music
•	[B]System[/B]
        Fix the problem in the notification bar to select the 2G/3G network switches, FC
        Fix some cases closed GPRS data, but data cannot accept MMS automatically closed
•	[B]Phone[/B]
        Optimize when users choose to use only 3G operators, does not support an increase prompted
        Optimize deleted CDMA 2G mode (CDMA there is no 2G)
        Fix problem with network settings causes FC in some cases
        Repair call forwarding prompt style
        Repair can't use Bluetooth headset
        Repair the headset, Press to hangup does not respond
        Fix redial FC issue
        Remove non-CDMA phones and CDMA related options
•	[B]Contact[/B]
        New edit contact interface supports multi-account editing
        Optimization of the contact details page style
        Optimization of the contact cross-screen interface, a new rapid slide prompt / panel style
        Optimize the search for contact, new contact and will automatically enter the contact name in the interface
        Repair SIM card contacts cannot store Chinese names
•	[B]SMS[/B]
        New group information will also appear in the session and single person session
        Optimize SMS select contact, horizontal screen switch does not re-query
        Repair frequently sent messages icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
•	[B]Lock screen, status bar, notification bar[/B]
        Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
        Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the drop-down status bar becomes blank
        Added shortcut to disable hardway keys (Bottom of phone)
        Repair press menu to unlock
•	[B]Desktop[/B]
        Added support for three-finger "pinch" gesture, quicker access to the multi-screen editing mode
        Optimisation refers to "pinch" gesture to enter multi-screen editing mode
        Repair variety clock / photo frame widget support problems
•	[B]Themes[/B]
        Optimization changing the local theme style is currently in use
        Repair of third-party applications to modify ringtones does not take effect
•	[B]Music[/B]
        Added support for boot up music
        Optimise the new version of the Music application UI
        Optimisation to modify the music settings style
•	[B]Backup[/B]
        Repair data recovery in some cases, the contact group is empty after recovery
•	[B]File Manager[/B]
        Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
        Optimize the Browse page to support horizontal screen mode
        Fix problem under category pages, certain file types when selecting a single file will delete all files of the same type
•	[B]Email[/B]
        New 126,163-, yeah.net, sina.cn. automatic configuration of the mailbox
•	[B]Browser[/B]
        Repair support for the Browser UA (User-Agent) to set mi-one phone (See browser settings)

[B]Gingerbread 2.3:[/B]
•	[B]Phone[/B]
	Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
•	[B]SMS[/B]
	Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
	Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
	Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the drop-down status bar becomes blank
•	[B]File Manager[/B]
	Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
Previous version & Other Applications
Code:
[I]
[SIZE="4"]Download[/SIZE]:
•ICS 4.0.3 version: 
•   [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/R4F3fkBq/AsnetMIUI4i9000v140.html]Asnet.MIUI.v4.i9000.v1.4.0[/URL] full wipe is required
•   [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/TAlYJQhy/AsnetMIUIv4i9000v130.html]Asnet.MIUI.v4.i9000.v1.3.0[/URL] Using Devil's kernel

•Google Car Home: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/vDGxifcb/AsnetMIUI4i9000CarHomeGoogle.html]Asnet.MIUI.4.i9000.CarHomeGoogle[/URL]
•Root Superuser: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/wMhzTOJ6/AsnetRootSuperuserv307.html]Asnet.Root.Superuser.v3.0.7[/URL]
•Music Application: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/AnxdY9Tl/AsnetMIUI4i9000140Music.html]Asnet.MIUI.4.i9000.1.4.0.Music[/URL]
•Camera Update: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/VGtHa6rp/AsnetMIUI4i9000130CameraUpdate.html]Asnet.MIUI.4.i9000.1.3.0.Camera.Update[/URL]

•Gingerbread 2.3 version: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/z00GFrdh/Asneti90002210.html]Asnet.MIUI.i9000.2.2.10[/URL]
[/I]
Special Thanks/Credits:
• MIUI China
• Teamhacksung
• Onecosmic
• MIUI Scotland (galnet)
• MIUIAndroid (Mark)
• MIUI Germany
• pawitp's– CM9 kernel
• zacharias.maladroit – NEO kernel
• Stratosk – Semaphore kernel
• Devil – Devil's kernel
• Lippol94

ASNET MIUI V4 i9000
Installation Instructions

Upgrading from Samsung Galaxy S (stock ROM)
• Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery or Using ODIN flash CF-Root or any Semaphore Kernel.
• Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (VolumeUp+Home+Power)
• Do a Nandroid Backup or your choice backup application (optional)
• WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
• Install the ROM from internal sdcard
• It will restart and continue looping – remove battery and:
1. go back to recovery
2. Install the ROM from internal sdcard
• Install Desired kernel (optional- I suggest stick to stock kernel)
• Done/reboot

Upgrading from CM7, MIUI 2.3, any Custom ROM
1. go back to recovery
• Done/reboot

Coming from ICS build or any MIUI v4 ROM
• If RIL doesn't work, go back to Samsung Stock ROM.

Upgrading from precious version of ASNET MIUI V4 i9000
• Done/reboot

Note:
• Flashing back to Samsung Galaxy S Stock ROM please refer to www.sammobile.com or www.androidadvices.com
• The upgrade process from Gingerbread/CM7 to CM9/ICS is automatic
• Downgrading from ICS/CM9 to Gingerbread/CM7 requires flashing twice.

Troubleshooting:
• For Music player: PowerAmp and TTPod works perfectly other cannot recognized /mnt/emmc (external sd)
• No Root Access: This ROM is pre-rooted, if not then go to Settings/Apps/All/Supperuser/clear data or download the Root Superuser

• Changing the Battery indicator in Status bar, Pull down Status Bar/look for "..." or toggle settings/other/battery indicator style

Last edited by a moderator:

adamslast

Dec 18, 2010
Could anyone give me another download link please. I can not get it because 4share is forbidden in my country.

NickDunn

Oct 14, 2011
canton
hiya,

thanks for the ROM here.
may i know what the kernel included? & external SD card can be read when connect to PC?

edit: and Theme manager works for changing dialer pad?

Last edited:

asrock37

Jun 20, 2011
hiya,

thanks for the ROM here.
may i know what the kernel included? & external SD card can be read when connect to PC?

For now I used Devil kernel, and for the external SD, not now, maybe soon if the kernel developer will allow, or someone have knowledge to baypass everything just to access external SD.

if the problem is how to access using 3rd party apps... you know we so many applications that can read emmc. in music player i suggest poweramp...

NickDunn

Oct 14, 2011
canton
For now I used Devil kernel, and for the external SD, not now, maybe soon if the kernel developer will allow, or someone have knowledge to baypass everything just to access external SD.

if the problem is how to access using 3rd party apps... you know we so many applications that can read emmc. in music player i suggest poweramp...

noted.

how abt changing the dialer pad theme then? works?

& the last one, how abt the battery life in your ROM? thank you.

asrock37

Jun 20, 2011
noted.

how abt changing the dialer pad theme then? works?

& the last one, how abt the battery life in your ROM? thank you.

so far as I translated the forum in spanish site, lol, I have read that it is almost level with 2.3 GB version. changing with dialer, i did not try it but hope so, same with sms, i think the only did not accept the themes would be the settings... try it... i never try it coz i love the look of V4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ASNET MIUI V4 i9000 v1.4.1
    Ported by: asrock

ASNET TEAM REQUEST: PLEASE NO ETA, NO COMMENTS, NO QUESTIONS....JUST BUG REPORTS !!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TO THOSE WHO MAKE FALSE JUDGEMENT...THANK YOU VERY MUCH... HOPE YOU ENJOY

Reminder:
    • Before complaining be sure you follow instruction...
    • Before installing other applications be sure you understand what/how it is used
    • You will not get problems if you just follow instruction...unless it is really a bug

View attachment 903799View attachment 903800

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrWpERsMr9o&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrWpERsMr9o&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><p><a href="http://www.photo400.com/howto/view.php?video=GrWpERsMr9o&feature=youtube_gdata_player&title=%5BROM%5DASNET+MIUI+v1.4.1+MIUI+2.2.17+Video+by+Blueberry" target="_blank">Courtesy Photo400 How to</a></p>
    [/YOUTUBE]
    ASNET MIUI V4 i9000 Initial Released and Originaly posted at spanish forums:
    By jbejarano of Samsung Galaxy Espana: ICS4.0.3 Asnet Miui 4.PURE MIUI SPIRIT!(Fastest Ever)
    By muchopoll83 of HTC Mania: [MIUIv4] [ICS] [4.0.3] MIUI ASNET V4

At first I ported this ROM just for my personal used but these two guys (jbejarano & muchopoli83) asking me if they can test and translate it in spanish in short that was the start of all of this for me to do some research to make the ROM stable and working.

What is working
    • Phone Calls
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS and AGPS
    • Touchscreen
    • Vibration
    • Charging
    • All sensors
    • Bluetooth and Wired earphone/headphone
    • Data Monitoring
    • USB Mass Storage (Internal SD only if connected to PC)
    • Camera (Video/Picture)
    • WiFi Tethering
    • Contact/Calendar/Gmail Sync*
    • Themes (partly)

Not Working:
    • FM

Asnet MIUI v1.4.1 Updates
    Asnet MIUI v1.4.1 MIUI 2.2.17 Recommended updates
    This is New base full wipe installation required ICS only

Added asrock tweaks
    Fixed internet speed

Download:
    • ICS 4.0.3 version: Asnet.MIUI.v4.i9000.v1.4.1
    Both Multi-Language and English version are the same settings, the difference would the status bar and the languages in it.

1. Using 3.0.8.Semaphore.ICS.0.8.1 Kernel by stratosk
    2. English Version: atView attachment 910986and atView attachment 910987I recommend this version
    3. Center Clock Mod: View attachment 910987and atView attachment 910986
    4. Multi-Language:View attachment 910986not all apps are translated
    • Gingerbread v1.4.0: View attachment 910987andView attachment 910986 If you already downloaded and installed the GB version with Themes issue, please re-download and it is already fixed.

Code:
    [B]MIUI V4:[/B]
            New mass information also appears in the session and single individuals. New three-finger "pinch" gesture quick access to multi-screen thumbnail interface, two-finger "pinch" to enter edit mode. Add new version of music
    •	[B]System[/B]
            Fix the problem in the notification bar to select the 2G/3G network switches, FC
            Fix some cases closed GPRS data, but data cannot accept MMS automatically closed
    •	[B]Phone[/B]
            Optimize when users choose to use only 3G operators, does not support an increase prompted
            Optimize deleted CDMA 2G mode (CDMA there is no 2G)
            Fix redial FC issue
    •	[B]Contact[/B]
            Optimization of the contact details page style
            Optimization of the contact cross-screen interface, a new rapid slide prompt / panel style
            Optimize the search for contact, new contact and will automatically enter the contact name in the interface
    •	[B]SMS[/B]
            Optimize SMS select contact, horizontal screen switch does not re-query
            Repair frequently sent messages icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
    •	[B]Desktop[/B]
            Added support for three-finger "pinch" gesture, quicker access to the multi-screen editing mode
    •	[B]Themes[/B]
            Optimization changing the local theme style is currently in use
    •	[B]Music[/B]
    •	[B]Backup[/B]
    •	[B]File Manager[/B]
            Optimize the Browse page to support horizontal screen mode
            Fix problem under category pages, certain file types when selecting a single file will delete all files of the same type
    •	[B]Email[/B]
    •	[B]Browser[/B]
            Repair support for the Browser UA (User-Agent) to set mi-one phone (See browser settings)

[B]Gingerbread 2.3:[/B]
    •	[B]Phone[/B]
    	Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
    •	[B]SMS[/B]
    	Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
    •	[B]File Manager[/B]
    Previous version & Other Applications
    Code:
    [I]
    [SIZE="4"]Download[/SIZE]:
    •ICS 4.0.3 version: 
    •   [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/R4F3fkBq/AsnetMIUI4i9000v140.html]Asnet.MIUI.v4.i9000.v1.4.0[/URL] full wipe is required
    •   [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/TAlYJQhy/AsnetMIUIv4i9000v130.html]Asnet.MIUI.v4.i9000.v1.3.0[/URL] Using Devil's kernel

•Google Car Home: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/vDGxifcb/AsnetMIUI4i9000CarHomeGoogle.html]Asnet.MIUI.4.i9000.CarHomeGoogle[/URL]
    •Root Superuser: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/wMhzTOJ6/AsnetRootSuperuserv307.html]Asnet.Root.Superuser.v3.0.7[/URL]
    •Music Application: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/AnxdY9Tl/AsnetMIUI4i9000140Music.html]Asnet.MIUI.4.i9000.1.4.0.Music[/URL]
    •Camera Update: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/VGtHa6rp/AsnetMIUI4i9000130CameraUpdate.html]Asnet.MIUI.4.i9000.1.3.0.Camera.Update[/URL]

•Gingerbread 2.3 version: [URL=http://www.4shared.com/zip/z00GFrdh/Asneti90002210.html]Asnet.MIUI.i9000.2.2.10[/URL]
    [/I]
    Special Thanks/Credits:
    • MIUI China
    • Teamhacksung
    • Onecosmic
    • MIUI Scotland (galnet)
    • MIUIAndroid (Mark)
    • MIUI Germany
    • pawitp's– CM9 kernel
    • zacharias.maladroit – NEO kernel
    • Stratosk – Semaphore kernel
    • Devil – Devil's kernel
    • Lippol94

ASNET MIUI V4 i9000
    Installation Instructions

Upgrading from Samsung Galaxy S (stock ROM)
    • Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery or Using ODIN flash CF-Root or any Semaphore Kernel.
    1. go back to recovery
    • Done/reboot

Upgrading from CM7, MIUI 2.3, any Custom ROM
    1. go back to recovery
    • Done/reboot

Coming from ICS build or any MIUI v4 ROM
    • If RIL doesn't work, go back to Samsung Stock ROM.

Upgrading from precious version of ASNET MIUI V4 i9000
    • Done/reboot

Note:
    • Flashing back to Samsung Galaxy S Stock ROM please refer to www.sammobile.com or www.androidadvices.com
    • The upgrade process from Gingerbread/CM7 to CM9/ICS is automatic
    • Downgrading from ICS/CM9 to Gingerbread/CM7 requires flashing twice.

Troubleshooting:
    • For Music player: PowerAmp and TTPod works perfectly other cannot recognized /mnt/emmc (external sd)
    • No Root Access: This ROM is pre-rooted, if not then go to Settings/Apps/All/Supperuser/clear data or download the Root Superuser

• Changing the Battery indicator in Status bar, Pull down Status Bar/look for "..." or toggle settings/other/battery indicator style
    2.2.17 changelog to MIUI v4
    sources from Miui Android

[System]

Add support for off-screen special effect transitions (Mi-one only)
    Repair setting the mi-key to lockscreen wake does not take effect (Mi-one only)
    Repair the notification bar to select the 2G/3G network switch leads to FC

[Phone]

Optimise when users choose to use only 3G operators, does not support an increase prompted
    Optimise deleted CDMA 2G mode (CDMA there is no 2G)
    Fix redial FC issue

[Contacts]

Optimisation of the contact details page style
    Optimisation of the contact cross-screen interface, a new rapid slide prompt / panel style
    Optimise the search for contact, new contact and will automatically enter the contact name in the interface

[Messaging]

Optimise SMS select contact, horizontal screen switch does not re-query

[Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]

Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank

[Desktop / Launcher]

[Themes]

Optimisation changing the local theme style is currently in use

[Camera]

Fix problem when viewing a photo and long press menu and power button leads to FC (Mi-one only)

[Music]

[Backup manager]

[File Manager]

Optimise File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
    Optimise the Browse page to support horizontal screen mode

[E-mail]

[Browser]

Hope Asnet Version will be based on this and add some more tweaks to make our I9000 work as a charm with MIUI v4

Thank you for posting MIUI updates

My answer hmmmm.... maybe yes/maybe no (lol)
    but before that, I will see to it that, my Asnet would be more stable...
    Expect an updates tomorrow or sooner (any comment? lol), coz as you all know I am more conservative when it comes to stability, I am not after with the quick releases or adding more flowers... I want that the user's would be satisfied with my asnet.

Hold on...new logo pls see on the first page
    ASNET MIUI ICS & GB v1.4.0 is now ready for download - go to first page
    Fixed GB Version is now ready for download... you can get it from first page or in my signature...
    thanks to all of you, that messages gives me more effort to make this rom more stable and great...