Asus Max Pro M1 Software Issue

Search This thread

ajayigi

Apr 29, 2022
Hi,
My Asus Max Pro M1 is not booting up. When tried a restart it shows a gray battery icon or sometimes its Red shows as charging, thats all. when i press and hold the power button it turned off and again charging(just Battery icon). Also i tried hard reset but no response when i press and release the combination keys. What to do? Service shop says its memory issue/Software issue. I tried flashing with qfil, Zenfone Flash Tool, ASUS Flashing Tool but all failed bcoz when i connect the device to laptop suddenly it shows charging thats all. Also it shows the charging mode batery icon even when i disconnect the code, then i should long press the power key to keep shut it down. Can anybody plz provide a solution to flash my mobile.

Thanks in advance.

despaigne

Sep 29, 2017
Rio de Janeiro
Hi,
My Asus Max Pro M1 is not booting up. When tried a restart it shows a gray battery icon or sometimes its Red shows as charging, thats all. when i press and hold the power button it turned off and again charging(just Battery icon). Also i tried hard reset but no response when i press and release the combination keys. What to do? Service shop says its memory issue/Software issue. I tried flashing with qfil, Zenfone Flash Tool, ASUS Flashing Tool but all failed bcoz when i connect the device to laptop suddenly it shows charging thats all. Also it shows the charging mode batery icon even when i disconnect the code, then i should long press the power key to keep shut it down. Can anybody plz provide a solution to flash my mobile.

Thanks in advance.
If you've tried everything, including qfil, all that's left is technical assistance. Because if you change the battery but it's really memory, the damage is doubled.

despaigne

Sep 29, 2017
Rio de Janeiro
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
If your problem is the same as this, see how complicated the solution is.

• Wow
Reactions: ethome