• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Asus Rog Phone 2 Dead Fix

Search This thread

Mrkara13

May 16, 2019
Arkadaşlar, telefonun kronik sorununa çözüm buldum, şarj sırasında kapanıyor, 90 fps veya 120 fps'de ekran kararıyor, site sırasında kapanıyor. Türkiye'de yaşıyorum. anakartta bulunur. Pm8150 ic yongasını değiştirmek sorunu çözer. Garantisi olmayan arkadaşlar için mükemmel bir fırsat. telefonu çöp olmaktan kurtarın. ve gereksiz masraf veya yazılım çözümleri aramayın. Ben artık denemedim. tek çözüm bu. 🥰

Last edited:

Tupro

Oct 27, 2020
I have my phone completely dead, while playing Pes mobile in the middle of the match, sounds beep (around 10 seconds) screen stuck, then phone completely black out, cant turn it on back, tried everything like vol-up + vol-down button and power button but its nothing :(, its so painful

does this pm8150 chip will help me bro?

Mrkara13

May 16, 2019
man, I do not understand exactly what you said. When playing games, if it freezes, the screen turns off, or if it turns black and turns on again, the problem is the pm8150ic integrated circuit that controls the power voltage. When you change it, the problem disappears. and very cheap.

Tupro

Oct 27, 2020
man, I do not understand exactly what you said. When playing games, if it freezes, the screen turns off, or if it turns black and turns on again, the problem is the pm8150ic integrated circuit that controls the power voltage. When you change it, the problem disappears. and very cheap.

my phone screen stuck while gaming, then immediately shutdown, cant turn on back

ikycha

Jul 17, 2013
Friends, I found the solution to the chronic problem of the phone, turning off during charging, screen blackening during 90 fps or 120 fps, turning off during site. I live in turkey. located on the motherboard. Replacing the pm8150 ic chip solves the problem. An excellent opportunity for friends with no guarantee. save the phone from being trash. and don't look for unnecessary expense or software solutions. I haven't tried anymore. that's the only solution. Anyone can solve the problem with living in turkey also found Fixit Technology Kadikoy. Enjoy it. 🥰
Sir.. what kind pm8150 ic chip.. i found 3 kind.. pm8150.. pm8150a.. pm8150b.. etc..
My rog phone 2 always shutdown it self.. thanks