Asus rog phone 2 I001DC. Help!!

Search This thread

Greatuser123

Dec 29, 2019
hello everyone I am so sad. Because A few days ago I noticed that the baseband was unknown. IMEI 1 and 2 unknown and Android ID Null from my Asus rog phone 2 Zs660kl version I001DC Global version and I cannot do anything because there is no any Qcn file for this phone , I am unable to do anything in my own, I do not live in United states, I cannot send it to repair, it would cost me the tax again, like 147 dollars again that I paid for the customs. Please if anyone has a good hearth to back up the Asus rog phone 2 file from the same version with the qpst toll... I would really appreciate. I need it , I tried to find the IMEI with Hxd editor and there is not any 1111 to find the error so I am unable to to that. There is no any Qcn file. I need a Qcn file from the same phone with a phone that has the baseband and the rest fine".

I need to have the Qcn file from this same phone I have issues with the baseband IMEI unknown and Android id Null, by doing this you can help through diag mode you just follow this just download Adb minimal, open it and and write Adb devices, then Adb shell then Su and finally setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,Adb enter and in device manager you will see in ports, Qualcomm devices which you can continue doing the next step which is installing latest drivers from Qualcomm on this video you can follow the steps After installing the latest qualcomm driver, the qpst tool will recognize your phone because it is now on diag mode since you did the previous step, by checking this video you can back up the Qcn file which is what many people need and there is no other way to solve the issue only with a phone which is in perfect condition as yours
how to use the qpst tool to backup the Qcn file , First diag mode with the commands I gave you second is installing the latest qualcomm drivers then backup and restore Qcn , and then you will have it done,

download the qpst tool and the Qualcomm drivers and it is an example of my problem with the baseband, you can guide with the one video and the third , the one video do not use the commands given by the YouTuber, because that do not works, use the commands I gave you , that works for our phones, and then the third video is explaining how to backup the Qcn file which contains the data? I was unable to edit myself the Qcn data from my damaged phone cause the IMEI is not there, there is no any 11111 number to replace it for my own IMEI, sadly,... Just need the Qcn from a good phone, please!!l

Sorry I was not able to post the links because I am new

Greatuser123

Dec 29, 2019
:(

I hope someone of good hearth can help me , both or giving me the Qcn file from their phone so I can recover the baseband and then change it with my own IMEI or someone that is able to edit the Qcn with my imeis. But need to be very trustworthy

I wanna cry :( I feel that I have no an exit

apollo3x

Dec 6, 2014
New Delhi
Moto Edge 30 Pro
I hope someone of good hearth can help me , both or giving me the Qcn file from their phone so I can recover the baseband and then change it with my own IMEI or someone that is able to edit the Qcn with my imeis. But need to be very trustworthy

i feel bad for you bro. happened to my zuk z2 plus. i wish to help. but cannot garuntee as i stay very busy

Mar 18, 2020

Were you able to get a QCN file? I'm sadly in the same boat