• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ASUS ROG Phone 3 Variants

Search This thread

deadlyindian

Sep 17, 2012
Looks like there's so many variants out there, with different versions for different regions its all very confusing.
Better wait for few more months guys, there's no clear information regarding which region will have which version bands because there are global variant of the device with both version A & B bands out there.
I've removed previous info as to not create a confusion.

Last edited:

Blazewardog

Sep 4, 2010
6A020EU is NOT an a version. It doesn't have the extra bands.

As per bs3pro please confirm if the EU versions are A or B.

Both 6A020EU and 6A021EU are B versions. I looked up both on ASUS's German eShop and both have the CDMA bands of the B model listing (short so easy to compare).

I don't think I've seen any A listings yet so I'm not sure what to search for to find those model IDs. Would it be so hard ASUS to list them on the product page?

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
Both 6A020EU and 6A021EU are B versions. I looked up both on ASUS's German eShop and both have the CDMA bands of the B model listing (short so easy to compare).

I don't think I've seen any A listings yet so I'm not sure what to search for to find those model IDs. Would it be so hard ASUS to list them on the product page?

The taiwan version is a. Has all the a version bands. It's $2k. LMFAO. Just waiting until end of September to buy a na global from Asus.

deadlyindian

Sep 17, 2012
6A020EU is NOT an a version. It doesn't have the extra bands.

As per bs3pro please confirm if the EU versions are A or B.

That's weird, some other 6A020EU have all the version A bands like Belgium & Spain, so band support is different depending on region?
ASUS Germany lists only version A in their product page and then has only Version B device for sale in their store?
This is confusing.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like there's so many variants out there, with different versions for different regions its all very confusing.
    Better wait for few more months guys, there's no clear information regarding which region will have which version bands because there are global variant of the device with both version A & B bands out there.
    I've removed previous info as to not create a confusion.