• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS | Files | Unlock | Relock | Unbrick | ROMs

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update: 26-09-2020

This is Files Only if you need it

Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS

XQ55 All Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS

ZS661KS Bootloader Unlock

ZS661KS Bootloader Relock

ZS661KS EDL Firmware Unbrick (By deadlyindian)

ZS661KS Manual

ZS661KS ROMs raw (By romdevelopers.com)

ZS661KS ROMs UL

ZS661KS USB Drivers

Tool All In One (By Mauronofrio)

Google Camera GCam Work with ROG Phone 3

---

Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS ?

Bootloader Unlock = apk

ZS661KS-Bootloader-Unlock.jpg

Bootloader Unlock = fastboot

ZS661KS-Bootloader-Relock-%F0%9F%94%92.jpg

---

Official Support Page:
    Asus ROG Phone 3
    Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition
    Google Play ASUSTek Computer Inc.

ROMs:
    WW= Worldwide
    CN = China
    TW = Taiwan

---
    Don't waste your time with people who don't know what they are doing. Thanks so much for all the files!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

LMFAO. What is up with xda lately? People are clueless.

If you cant help just be quiet , i have more than 15 years experience in this domain , and its a commun problem with rog 3 , i have a cn model never unlocked with cn fw and hence not able to unlock it , im the guy behind bs3/3pro/3s unlock method and firmwares .
    It took me several attempts with Asus bootloader unlock tool (was .78 WW firmware) to finally unlock it. Keep trying repeatedly.
    Also email Asus customer services about this issue.
    Firmware (stock/ custom) is usually in default form of .zip file, which can be flashed via various ways including TWRP;
    or
    (for latest stock firmware) just placed in the root of the Internal Storage - your device should detect it automatically & install it.

A RAW file (different format) of a ROM (stock or custom) can be installed via fastboot commands while connected to PC. This usually takes longer compared to flashing a .zip firmware, and is a more thorough install of ROM especially if standard .zip installation is messing up/ problematic.
    Updated mine tencent version converted to WW by seller to newest Android 11 rom placing zip file in root folder.
    I wish to revert back to android 10 but can't unlock bootloader with tool provided by asus nor with fastboot :/
    Should I flash it with fastboot raw firmware to get A10 back ?

edit: Just after loading raw image of Android 10 and it works as expected :)
    edit 2: After flashing raw firmware unlocking tool works as expected! Got my bootloader unlocked with official tool 9.3 :D

fastboot.png