• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ASUS ROG Phone 3 (ZS661KS) - Stock factory firmware downloads (Untested)

Search This thread

MishaalRahman

Editor in Chief
Nov 2, 2015
www.xda-developers.com
Hi all,

I know the phone was just announced and nobody outside of reviewers has the device yet, but I thought I would share some firmware downloads for archival purposes. I have not personally tested these, but hopefully, they'll come in handy down the road for anyone looking to restore their device back to stock.

WW_ZS661KS_17.0821.2005.25_M2.23.3.6-ASUS_1.1.7_Phone-user.raw.zip

Thanks to XDA Recognized Developer @deletescape for sharing the firmware!

Edit 1: ASUS has published the full OTA package for software version WW-V17.0823.2007.25. You can download it here along with the kernel source code and bootloader unlock tool.

Last edited:

MishaalRahman

Editor in Chief
Nov 2, 2015
www.xda-developers.com
Is this can be use it on ROG phone 3 Tencent version CN? I just bought 12/256 SD865+

I don't know - this is totally untested. I suspect the same steps as the ROG Phone II (but with slight tweaks here and there) will work on the ROG Phone 3 to convert from CN to WW. When I converted my CN ROG Phone II to WW, it wasn't that difficult to do, but that came off the backs of dozens of users experimenting to get the steps down right. Here, nobody has tried it yet, so I can't say how it'll go...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I know the phone was just announced and nobody outside of reviewers has the device yet, but I thought I would share some firmware downloads for archival purposes. I have not personally tested these, but hopefully, they'll come in handy down the road for anyone looking to restore their device back to stock.

WW_ZS661KS_17.0821.2005.25_M2.23.3.6-ASUS_1.1.7_Phone-user.raw.zip

Thanks to XDA Recognized Developer @deletescape for sharing the firmware!

Edit 1: ASUS has published the full OTA package for software version WW-V17.0823.2007.25. You can download it here along with the kernel source code and bootloader unlock tool.