Question ASUS ROG Phone 5

Search This thread

MG4711

Nov 16, 2021
my rog phone 5 no longer boots and no restart bootloader or recovery mode possible, what can i do? is also not recognized by the pc! thanks
I'm from Austria and my English is bad, but I don't know where else to get help!

jhosharath

Jan 1, 2011
Pondicherry
my rog phone 5 no longer boots and no restart bootloader or recovery mode possible, what can i do? is also not recognized by the pc! thanks
I'm from Austria and my English is bad, but I don't know where else to get help!
I had the same situation and the best possible thing is better to give it to asus service center.

Annyh1latoR

Oct 30, 2021
Try to charge the phone for 30 mins (bottom or side port). Then press volume up;down;power button or press all of them with charger or without.

Trash.umu

Nov 3, 2021
I've already tried everything, come to the discovery and the rest of the selection. If I choose one of the two, nothing happens!
Connect your phone to the SIDE port NOT THE BOTTOM PORT to your phone, and have the phone connected to a PC. The bottom port is solely for charging and not for data transfer, or that was what happened in my case.

Actually, before I get this far. Please take some pictures of your phone and how far it can get.
Example: Phone shows only the ROG phone logo and gets stuck there.

You can also just write done what happens and what does not work.
with the information you provide, I can help you fix your phone.

I managed to get my ROG 5s to almost every possible form of bricked, including only having the charging light indicator lit and phone not registering with the PC and managed to fix it on my own.

NOTE: I am using all caps on information you need to pay attention to, I am not yelling via text.

• Haha
Reactions: twistedumbrella

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've already tried everything, come to the discovery and the rest of the selection. If I choose one of the two, nothing happens!
    Connect your phone to the SIDE port NOT THE BOTTOM PORT to your phone, and have the phone connected to a PC. The bottom port is solely for charging and not for data transfer, or that was what happened in my case.

Actually, before I get this far. Please take some pictures of your phone and how far it can get.
    Example: Phone shows only the ROG phone logo and gets stuck there.

You can also just write done what happens and what does not work.
    with the information you provide, I can help you fix your phone.

I managed to get my ROG 5s to almost every possible form of bricked, including only having the charging light indicator lit and phone not registering with the PC and managed to fix it on my own.

NOTE: I am using all caps on information you need to pay attention to, I am not yelling via text.