• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide Asus Rogphone 5 EDL 9008 Sloution

• Thread starter Deleted member 11468695
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 11468695

Hello, long time no see you in this xda forum.
Today we will meet again in the issue of Asus Rogphone 5 EDL 9008.
As far as I know, they don't provide any unbrick tools, nor do any technicians support this issue on public social networking forums.
Today I bring you the good news that your device, the 9008 bricked devices, can be repaired with the repair boot firmware that I have dealt with, but it is not free because it is the brainpower of our entire team. We just bring you the good news that the bricked device will be saved, not thrown in the trash like a damaged thing.
Link1: Repair Boot Rogphone5 (tester)-free [Mod Edit] Link Removed
Link2: Fw Unbrick 9008 Rogphone 5 (Success)-buy-or-donate (block link do not share)
I will attach the link of the necessary files, and some pictures that prove that the device will be saved by the gray matter firmware created by highly qualified technicians. Anyone who has experienced this 9008 problem, comment below we will assist you with free tips first, if it still doesn't work, it's time for you to need repair boot firmware and it will be at your expense.
Glad to be able to Unbrick the device for you, as well as bring this great news, which is really exciting and blessed news.
IMG1: First need to flash the repair boot firmware or unbrick through the file reading tools
IMG2: after you guys have finished flashing you can choose to start it manually or auto start it before on flash tool. You can see the start menu will be different from the 3rd photo, because this is the notification menu after we have repaired boot - unbrick successfully, and will show us a lot of information about the device such as: imei1-2-sn-vv.vv for example.
IMG3: this is the last picture, as you can see this is the normal start menu of the device, exactly that, because after the repair boot - unbrick is successful, your next thing is to flash your rom.raw asus via fastboot (bootloader), and re-enter recovery after flashing is complete, and finally wipe data/factory before rebooting the system.
Closing: Here's everything we've done, created them, and proved to everyone that it works. as well as we have successfully saved a series of devices all over the world. From now on you can safely use the device, and don't worry about bricked problems when switching between rom versions, because we have a solution.

Attachments

• flash-via-ufi-dongle-tool.jpg
    flash-via-ufi-dongle-tool.jpg
    677.6 KB · Views: 236
  • repair-boot-done.jpg
    repair-boot-done.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 234
  • picturex.jpg
    picturex.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: ChrisFeiveel
D

Deleted member 11468695

I only share information, I'm not selling solutions, if you guys have them for free please share them for free, and make them available to everyone.I repeat, I only share information, I no buy and sell any solution for members of xda

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 11.23.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 11.23.46 AM.png
    129 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aimsjahan

Anubarak16

Oct 24, 2014
ASUS ROG Phone 5
I have dealt with, but it is not free because it is the brainpower of our entire team.

only share information, I'm not selling solutions, if you guys have them for free please share them for free, and make them available to everyone.I repeat, I only share information, I no buy and sell any solution for members of xda
I'm confused.
However just in case I'll ever need it - how much is this not sold free solution?

Aussieboi9

May 20, 2021
They charge $70 to unlock your bootloader through TeamViewer, to which they intentionally brick.
And they charge you $150 for the service.

Don't believe anything these people say, and don't trust the files.

D

Deleted member 11468695

I only share information, I'm not selling solutions, if you guys have them for free please share them for free, and make them available to everyone.I repeat, I only share information, I no

They charge $70 to unlock your bootloader through TeamViewer, to which they intentionally brick.

sorry about the issue you raised, however they were created by individual developers, and have been successful, and will have a charter cost.
You need to consider when owning them, at a reasonable cost and right for your needs. Like I said, I share information, and I have no intention of selling it to xda members. because its cost is not cheap, and not right for your needs.
If you can make your own unbrick 9008 or repair boot firmware, for free, use them, and share it for free to the community.
Here I only share information, I do not sell solutions, do not ask anyone to buy solutions.

sorry about the issue you raised, however they were created by individual developers, and have been successful, and will have a charter cost.
You need to consider when owning them, at a reasonable cost and right for your needs. Like I said, I share information, and I have no intention of selling it to xda members. because its cost is not cheap, and not right for your needs.
If you can make your own unbrick 9008 or repair boot firmware, for free, use them, and share it for free to the community.
Here I only share information, I do not sell solutions, do not ask anyone to buy solutions.
That's like calling eBay a photo sharing site for preowned items. Since you aren't attempting to sell Qualcomm's internal repair software, I passed the info along to them to see if they could confirm its authenticity.

Last edited:

Anubarak16

Oct 24, 2014
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Well I am not really sure as well but I feels strange to say "I'm not selling it - but it will cost you something, but if you have it share it for free, but I won't give it for free"
Maybe I just misunderstood everything but when I share my software I usually provide a free download link maybe even with a repository and when I sell it I tag a price and make it obvious.

D

Deleted member 11468695

I have one last word, for all users who want to save their device but want a free solution, I am afraid that you will spend a lot of time waiting for the free version to be released from the past. who already owns the solution.
Here are some pictures, information I provide, to show that it is a perfect file, works well, and is written by a high-tech programmer according to 9008 standard and only works at port 9008.
This information statement is for everyone who says that this is a scam, trading between members. I repeat, I only share information, I do not want to trade with users.
Because if you are just a normal user, you have no experience, the support tool to fully flash these 9008 firmware...
It is a service for technicians, programmers, and need to rescue the device before throwing it in the trash because there is no way to save it.
#I share information, the solution is only for the whole world, and it is only for shops, phone systems, experienced software technicians, it is absolutely not shared for level users. low level.

Attachments

• EDL-FW-ROG5-3.jpg
    EDL-FW-ROG5-3.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 115
  • EDL-FW-ROG5.jpg
    EDL-FW-ROG5.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 108
  • EDL-FW-ROG5-1.jpg
    EDL-FW-ROG5-1.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 90
  • EDL-FW-ROG5-2.jpg
    EDL-FW-ROG5-2.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 91
  • EDL-FW-ROG5-4.jpg
    EDL-FW-ROG5-4.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 87
  • EDL-FW-ROG5-5.jpg
    EDL-FW-ROG5-5.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 118

Aussieboi9

May 20, 2021
Alright, enough is enough...

The pictures only show the raw firmware, but this thread definitely violates a few rules. See https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/xda-developers-forum-rules.4200559/ Section 9, 11, and 12 (3) for the rules in question.
I did warn everybody that this person is not to be trusted.
My mate paid 90 Australian dollars to have his bootloader unlocked. They "unlocked" it (but they actually bricked it) and then they told him that "it's late and they're tired, & they're going to sleep"
So he made a dispute with PayPal to get his money returned, and all hell broke loose with SFMobile.
They started abusing him and insulting him over Facebook Messenger.
He then contacted PayPal and had their account flagged for scamming.

They are not to be trusted

My mate paid 90 Australian dollars to have his bootloader unlocked. They "unlocked" it (but they actually bricked it) and then they told him that "it's late and they're tired, & they're going to sleep"
So he made a dispute with PayPal to get his money returned, and all hell broke loose with SFMobile.

You don't need to convince me.

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
Good morning everyone

[Thread Closed] for its commercially tainted nature. XDA is about open and free development. We encourage everyone to support the hard working developers that share their amazing work here but paid services does not match that ideology. Even more so if they are not the author of said work. It's a matter of respect and our shared love for development and technology.

Or as put in our Forum Rules:
12. Sharing

XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.
Read more...

Thank you for your time and have a great but safe day!
Timmy
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good morning everyone

[Thread Closed] for its commercially tainted nature. XDA is about open and free development. We encourage everyone to support the hard working developers that share their amazing work here but paid services does not match that ideology. Even more so if they are not the author of said work. It's a matter of respect and our shared love for development and technology.

Or as put in our Forum Rules:
    12. Sharing

XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.
    Read more...

Thank you for your time and have a great but safe day!
    Timmy
    Forum Moderator
    I have dealt with, but it is not free because it is the brainpower of our entire team.

only share information, I'm not selling solutions, if you guys have them for free please share them for free, and make them available to everyone.I repeat, I only share information, I no buy and sell any solution for members of xda
    I'm confused.
    However just in case I'll ever need it - how much is this not sold free solution?
    Alright, enough is enough...

The pictures only show the raw firmware, but this thread definitely violates a few rules. See https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/xda-developers-forum-rules.4200559/ Section 9, 11, and 12 (3) for the rules in question.

I only share information, I'm not selling solutions, if you guys have them for free please share them for free, and make them available to everyone.I repeat, I only share information, I no buy and sell any solution for members of xda
    Link1: Repair Boot Rogphone5 (tester)-free
    Link2: Fw Unbrick 9008 Rogphone 5 (Success)-buy-or-donate

[Mod Edit]
    Links removed
    This reminds me of the tech sites that claim they will walk you though a full restore without wiping your data and the first step is to wipe your data.