• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Asus tf300 (ps3 controller)

Search This thread

supersoulfly

Dec 29, 2010
Seoul, Korea
So easy ....plug and press PS then unplug and u can keep playing wireless... One thing i dont know how to turn the ps controller off, the lights keep blinking after playing

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

I think you just need to hold the PS button for about 5-10 seconds. (I think)

I can't get it to stop blinking when I'm playing though......
Didn't blink with my dualshock, but my old sixaxis I'm having no luck.

Raul69.atl

Oct 17, 2011
city of angels

Yea when u play it keeps blinking... To turn it off just click on the lock on the right corner and in a few, it will stop

Reactions: supersoulfly

Northern-Loop

Nov 30, 2009
Just had a look for GTA3:

Asus ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T (registered May, 2012)
This item cannot be installed in your device's country.

Thats in the UK

dnaL0R

Oct 11, 2009
soCAL
i got my ps3 controller to work flawlessly on my tf300 running a couple different emulators, but there is one problem... i can't add any new bt devices; every time i try and connect a new device, it keeps telling me that the device [im trying to connect to] is rejecting the connection...

Raul69.atl

Oct 17, 2011
city of angels
i got my ps3 controller to work flawlessly on my tf300 running a couple different emulators, but there is one problem... i can't add any new bt devices; every time i try and connect a new device, it keeps telling me that the device [im trying to connect to] is rejecting the connection...

I only have my ps3 controller on it.... but im gonna try something else on it.
il get back.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA

dnaL0R

Oct 11, 2009
soCAL
great, do let me know if you come across a similar issue... i would like to pair a few more devices [headset/speaker/mouse], but no luck :[

dnaL0R

Oct 11, 2009
soCAL
i had it plugged in to the usb port on the dock when i initially paired mine, but now i simply turn on the bt and push the ps button and it pairs in a couple seconds... just try it and see if it works[?]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it a pain getting the PS3 controller to go back and fourth between controlling the PS3 and the tablet? Do you just plug it in directly to the ps3's usb cable if you want to control the ps3 again?

To use the ps3 controller on the ps3 again, yeah you just sync it using the USB cable. But if you want to use that same controller again on the tablet you will have to use dancing pixels PC software to enter your tablets MAC address into the controller.

I just leave one of my ps3 controllers always synced to the tablet

Yea when u play it keeps blinking... To turn it off just click on the lock on the right corner and in a few, it will stop

I have been able to use the controller with Asphalt 7 as well as GTA3 wihtou the sixaxis app. Anyone know how to create custom maps?

Use the sixaxis app and look at my signature :p

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD