ASUS Unlocking Tool Not working

Search This thread

sunnytexas

Oct 1, 2015
Since ASUS changed its website since 2014 and changed the way you unlock your device, I have been trying to unlock my tablet with the unlock tool for TF701t. (Which btw is going out of warranty next week). I've been getting "Invalid Password" message! Password is correct. Does anyone know how to get pass this issue. What am I doing wrong? The firmware is on the most current one. I'm dumb founded??? Please help.:( Thank You.

sunnytexas

Oct 1, 2015
Since ASUS changed its website since 2014 and changed the way you unlock your device, I have been trying to unlock my tablet with the unlock tool for TF701t. (Which btw is going out of warranty next week). I've been getting "Invalid Password" message! Password is correct. Does anyone know how to get pass this issue. What am I doing wrong? The firmware is on the most current one. I'm dumb founded??? Please help.:( Thank You.

Sorry for the question! Solved the problem - You have to delete google account in tablet before using unlock tool.
When checking off the agreement and question and you hit the unlock button - the tool will notice you don't have a google account and it will ask you if you want to proceed to unlock the tablet - Say "Yes" and you are good to go.
I spent hours trying to unlock this tablet!

Last edited:

CheapCookie

Oct 17, 2015
Solved the problem - You have to delete google account in tablet before using unlock tool.
When checking off the agreement and question and you hit the unlock button - the tool will notice you don't have a google account and it will ask you if you want to proceed to unlock the tablet - Say "Yes" and you are good to go.

Seriously bro, you made my day :good:
I was stuck at this step, and almost all the topics on forums talking about unlocking the Transformer Pad are from 2013. Thanks a lot for the tip!

tiga2001

Jun 28, 2010
Thanks, this helped me, too! I had to do a factory reset to delete the Google account because I couldn't find the delete button. But ultimately, this allowed me to run the unlock tool.

cort101

Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys, it seems that the asus support for the TF701 is over(unlock tool get no connection anymore) and i have not found any solution to unlock the bootloader .

Has anyone an ides what else i can try?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry for the question! Solved the problem - You have to delete google account in tablet before using unlock tool.
    Hello guys, it seems that the asus support for the TF701 is over(unlock tool get no connection anymore) and i have not found any solution to unlock the bootloader .

Has anyone an ides what else i can try?

I have the same problem - no connection when trying to unlock. Found any solution?