ASUS Weather Widget

Search This thread

dr154

Jan 3, 2010
Hyattsville
code.google.com
Port from the ASUS Transformer Tablet, Weather Widget.

chart

Weather Widget

Attachments

• Weather_signed.apk
    5.9 MB · Views: 7,382
Last edited:

msm903

Jul 28, 2007
When trying this or the one that came with TW I can't seem to get my location to update properly? when using Fancy Widgets it appears to get my location properly though. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

dr154

Jan 3, 2010
Hyattsville
code.google.com
When trying this or the one that came with TW I can't seem to get my location to update properly? when using Fancy Widgets it appears to get my location properly though. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

That I'm not sure of, everything is working on my Verizon GTab 10.1, try checking your location & security settings, Also check settings inside the widget.

msm903

Jul 28, 2007
That I'm not sure of, everything is working on my Verizon GTab 10.1, try checking your location & security settings, Also check settings inside the widget.

Thanks for the advice. I checked both location and security settings along with the settings inside the APp of itself. It does refresh location but it's not close to where i currently am. I can look at google maps and it shows me almost exactly where i am but these two apps seem not to like my cities or areas.

dr154

Jan 3, 2010
Hyattsville
code.google.com
Thanks for the advice. I checked both location and security settings along with the settings inside the APp of itself. It does refresh location but it's not close to where i currently am. I can look at google maps and it shows me almost exactly where i am but these two apps seem not to like my cities or areas.

Well the location information for Weather/Temperature is coming from AccuWeather. I two have had this mix of weather/temperature issue of different apps, ex accuweather is showing on location and temperature while weatherbug is showing a different location and temperature. Same has happened with my phone and fancy/beautiful widgets as while.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone