• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Asus ZenFone 7 Pro ZS671KS | Files | Unlock | Relock | Unbrick | ROMs

Search This thread

Rik2021

Nov 14, 2021
Hello. Help me. Asus ZF 7pro switched to Qualcomm Crash dump mode. Fastboot includes. Recovery mode is not included.

IronSingh

Nov 2, 2010
Kuwait
Xiaomi Mi 11
Ok. Thanks! I'm trying to do this. Tell me, can I install an official or other firmware on top of Omni Rom this way?
yes you can flash both ways.

Thank you friend! It worked out for me. All functions work except sound. The microphone does not work, there is no sound in applications and system events.
Did you flash Stock or omnirom? If you are facing any issue you need to go back to stock and the see.

Rik2021

Nov 14, 2021
Resume
twrp - installation ok!
input - crashdump!
stock recovery installation ok!
input - ok!

IronSingh

Nov 2, 2010
Kuwait
Xiaomi Mi 11
Ok.
flash twrp a and b
press and hold power + volume up.
it will take you to fastboot press volume down or up to get recovery and tap the power button.

Wait and it will bring up twrp. From here flash .112 go-to reboot to A or B select the opposite slot and flash it again.

Then format data. Let it boot and it should work.

Rik2021

Nov 14, 2021
Ok.
flash twrp a and b
press and hold power + volume up.
it will take you to fastboot press volume down or up to get recovery and tap the power button.

Wait and it will bring up twrp. From here flash .112 go-to reboot to A or B select the opposite slot and flash it again.

Then format data. Let it boot and it should work.
What is 112?

Top Liked Posts