Asus Zenfone Max M2 without fastboot without recovery only black screen and the notification led in red

Search This thread

Camilo_Contreras

Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone.

I'm going to tell you my problem and its story

I have an Asus Zenfone Max M2, I unlocked the bootloader, installed a magisk manager to root.

I decided to go further and install a custom ROM (I decided to install Pixel Experience version android 11 (Plus edition)) I did the procedure as recommended by the developer (Saalim) I even saw a related video on how to install Pixel Experience, I followed the instructions step by step, once the flashing process is finished.

I am about to restart the cell phone, and I find that at the moment of restarting the cell phone it
only enters fastboot mode, no operating system, no recovery, just fastboot.

Investigating the solution was to reinstall the firmware, I did everything following the steps of the tutorial, once the process is finished and I decide to restart.

It sends me a message that says "Red State Your devices is corrupt turning of in 30s", I thought it was a problem that was when installing the firmware, I entered fastboot mode to try the process again, but in the middle of the process the cellphone was thrown by my pet and disconnected from the USB cable that was connected to the computer, quickly reconnected the cellphone and left continue the process, once the process is finished the cell phone restarted alone and what a surprise.

The cell phone starts with the
black screen and with the notification LED in red, when connecting the cell phone to the computer it makes the connection sound but it is not recognized by adb nor fastboot.

PROBLEM: Devices no fastboot no recovery only black screen and the notification led in red i think is hard bricked

If you have any solutions, a hint would be appreciated

good day

Attachments

• That_Is_The_Error.mp4
    7.4 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts