• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

NaibPlays

Aug 5, 2019
Hello!

So i got my asus zenpad 3s 10 rooted (with magisk) a long time ago. I have the bootloader which has the normal mode, fastboot mode and the recovery mode. However, i forgot if i had the custom TWRP or not. So, i had this device rooted for like 1 year now. But, for some reason my device keeps rebooting. In hopes of fixing this, i updated THE MAGISK MANAGER and rebooted. Here comes the fun part, my devices is stuck in a bootloop and now i don't know what to do. Getting into recovery mode says 'NO COMMAND' and a broken android bot. Fastboot mode gets stuck for hours and i don't know how to access it cause adb can't recognize my device when i connect it to my PC. I don't really have the model number and i can't get a custom patch for magisk (it might me in the tablet WHICH I CAN'T ACCESS ) I really am desperate right now since i don't have money yet to buy a proper phone.

Thanks!!

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
It should be obvious that ADB doesn't work on bootlooping devices. :)
If you can find a suitable Stock ROM then you might use Asus Flash Tool what relies on Fastboot to re-flash the tablet
Download-Asus-Flash-Tool-For-Windows-Latest-Version-e1584511699388.png

Last edited: